Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Dear Sir Is it safe to sex with other married woman without condom? She is healthy. please guide me.
Hi. M Shweta I missed my periods. I had sex in Feb 7 Nd after that I take I pill Nd after that I had periods but now in March missed periods. So I want to know is there any issue or any pregnancy.
My wife's age is 49 and she is under menopause due to which she has very little interest in sexual and love. She is working for 8 to 9 hours in sales and also after coming back home cook food. We hardly have sexual relationships during Sunday and that too she obliges me due to the relationship. Can you please suggest the foods, vegetables and any homeopathic medicines with proven record which can increase her stamina and also develop feelings in her for our smooth and sexual and other love relationship.
11 amazing ways mint or pudina keeps you healthy:
1. Relieves indigestion:
Pudina is packed with antioxidants and phytonurients that can work wonders for your stomach. The menthol present in pudina helps the enzymes necessary for digestion. They relax the smooth muscles of the stomach, reducing the chances of indigestion and spasms. They can also act on these muscles to activate them and help work more efficiently to carry out digestion.
Pudina is also known to calm stomach cramps and help beat acidity and flatulence. According to ayurveda practitioners, it is also very beneficial for patients suffering from ibs (irritable bowel syndrome). In fact, mint extracts have been used to coat tablets meant to relieve symptoms of ibs. It helps muscles in the stomach relax and promotes overall digestion. Drink a cup of pudina tea after every meal by either boiling the leaves along with a few green tea leaves or on their own for maximum benefits.
2. Fights aches and pains:
A number of pain balms use mint extracts as the main ingredient in their products. That is because when mint extract is used on an area that is hurting, it immediately provides a cooling effect, causing the area to partially become numb. This helps in lessening the pain. Another method is to inhale the fumes of mint extract. This soothes the nerves and gives a calming feeling to the entire body. It indirectly soothes aches and pains as well as nausea associated with a headache.
3. Gives you glowing and acne free skin:
Mint has a unique property that soothes and calms itchy and infected skin. It has potent anti- inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which work wonders on acne prone skin, and is often used in a number of cleansers, toners and in some lip balms as well. The strong antioxidants present in mint leaves leaves the skin with a natural glow and rehydrate dull and dry skin. Mint has a high content of salicylic acid which helps prevent pimples, blemishes and even helps get rid of blackheads. The compounds present in mint helps in faster shedding of dull and dry skin which in turn helps avoid clogging of pores resulting in pimple free skin.
4. Helps fight oral infections:
Mint leaves are packed with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. That is why they are so great to for your oral health. It kills bacteria in the mouth preventing tooth decay, beats bad breath and keeps your tongue and teeth clean.
5. Helps relieve cough and cold:
Mint has a very strong smell that open up nasal passages and airways to allow relaxed breathing. It is also an expectorant and helps the expulsion of phlegm, when you're suffering from productive cough. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help relieve inflammation along the respiratory tract. If you are suffering from cough, add a drop of mint extract to warm water and inhale its fumes through the mouth and push out the steam through your nose. This way mint extract passes through your throat and nose relieving both the areas.
6. Prevents allergies and asthma:
Mint contains rosmarinic acid that acts as a powerful antioxidant. This compound blocks allergy-producing leukotrienes and thus may be helpful for those suffering from allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
7. Helps relieve menstrual cramps and pain:
Since mint leaves purify the blood and have an anti-spasmodic effect on the soothe muscles of our body, it is a great remedy to relieve the pain of menstrual cramps. It also relieves nausea associated with the condition. Just brew a hot cup of mint tea and sip it several times through the day. It will make you feel calmer and soother your uterus too. Read about the home remedies to relieve menstrual pain.
8. Beats morning sickness in pregnant women:
Due to the effects it has on one's stomach, it is a great remedy for expected mothers. It helps relieve the nausea related to morning sickness by activating the enzymes necessary for digestion. Eating a few leaves or smelling the crushed leaves of mint every morning is a great way for mothers-to-be to overcome this difficult period. A warning though, mothers should be careful not to have this after the baby is born as it is known to affect lactation. Read about 5 ways to deal with morning sickness during pregnancy.
9. Boosts immunity:
Mint leaves are packed with nutrients such as calcium, phosphorous, vitamin c, d, e and small amounts of vitamin b complex. All these compounds put together improves the body's immune system, keeping it safe from infections and inflammation. Read about 5 amazing tips to boost your immunity.
10 Beats stress and depression:
In aromatherapy mint extract is used to beat stress and rejuvenate the mind. Breathing in the fumes of mint helps relax the body and calm the mind, freeing it of stress. It releases a small amount of serotonin in the brain that also helps beat depression. If you are feeling low, add a little mint leaves or mint extract to your bath water, or use mint extract on a vaporizer to get some relief. Read more about stress. You may like to read 10 anti-stress quotes to help you calm down.
11. Helps fight cancer:
Mint has a potent phytochemical that can prevent various types of cancers. Called perillyl alcohol, the phytonutrient has shown the capability of preventing skin cancer, colon cancer and lung cancer in animal studies. Its benefits in this particular area are still under the scanner when it comes to humans. Read more about cancer.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
My mother is having some problems in this cold weather especially in her heart as she does not feel comfortable during these winter days. Please suggest what might be the possible cure of it and what could be the possible problem to her.
Hello sir My wife was pregnant in January 2016 but we abort pregnancy with tablet But she pregnant again so now this time aslo take abort pregnancy by tablet.
I had a sex with my bf on last month. While we were having a sex his condom get tear while having sex and the sperms came in me. But I immediately went to washroom and out the sperms from urine. While we were having sex it was my 4th day of my period. And after having sex I have taken I pill. So I want to ask you that am I pregnant or not. After 21 days I have done a test pregnancy test. It was negative. So I want to know that am I pregnant or not.
My boyfriend and I had sex 2.5 weeks Ago. He used the pull out method and we are sure he did not ejaculate inside. But today I am having light bleeding and my period date is far away i. E 17th. Am I pregnant?
I have marriege in month of May 2015 & we trying for baby .. still we both not visited the doctor yet ........... can you pls help me in that
H I want to sex with my gf But she didn't want to pregnant and I didn't want to use condom can you tell me what to do please. Give me some suggestions please . I have listen that during period a girl can't be pregnant if is true than please tel me. In which day of period I most too sex please thank you.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.