Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Anju JohriYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, Would you please tell me how to avoid pregnancy instead of condom and pregnancy control pill name because I don't want any child before one year.
Hi My follicle size is 24×15 mm in day 12,(1) when it rapture normally. (2) how much time I can wait for inj. Hcg in this cycle. (3) how many maximum times I can do IUI process.
Dear Sir/Mam The test of HSG already done .Its showing patent means normal , All ecg, tvs,utra sound, semen test are ok, But Now doctor saying she do not have any other option so she is doing process of IVF. Many times we asked question to her but she saying nothing in her hand .that why she is doing IVF. If all reports are ok than why doctor is foolish to say she is do not know what is problem. The test of IVF is very costly but I manage 1 lac from loan. Please suggest.
Love making during pregnancy is less talked about because it is a customary to distance pregnant ladies from intimacy. Many women even find it very uncomfortable to have sex during the pregnancy period as their body gets bigger. However, there are other ways you and your partner can opt for to satisfy your needs like caressing, holding each other and kissing. There are some partners who feel sex during pregnancy is the best moment for sex, while there are others who are feared and have their own concerns.
Sex During Pregnancy
Sex during pregnancy should be avoided. If at all done should be gentle, it should avoid pressing abdomen. However, it is safe in second trimester if woman is comfortable. Yes, it is alright for partners to have sex from second trimester onwards, if the woman has had a healthy pregnancy. This is because the thick mucus plug which seals the cervix in pregnant women safeguards the baby against any infection. The strong muscles of the uterus as well as the amniotic sac, keep the little one safe in the womb. NO damage can be caused by the penis of your partner to the baby while having sex. Women can feel some movement of their baby after orgasm. Couples need not worry about the baby, as in no case it would provide discomfort to the baby. The chances of having a premature baby are reduced at times by having sex regularly.
Conditions to Avoid Sex
- The conditions in pregnancy when it is better to avoid sex mainly include times when any spotting or bleeding occurs during early pregnancy. In such a case, the Doctors advise not to have sex for at least 14 weeks.
- Your doctor may even advise a pregnant woman not to have sex if she has a history of cervical illness, has had heavy bleeding, had a vaginal infection, and in case of low lying placenta.
- Pregnant woman experiencing frequent abdominal pain or cramps must also avoid sex during their pregnancy.
Sexual Behavior to Avoid During Pregnancy
- There are 2 ways that are not safe and must be avoided while having sex during pregnancy. The first way is oral sex. Any pregnant woman must not allow their spouse to blow air into the vaginal region. Blowing air into the vagina can cause air embolism, and this can be potentially serious for the mother as well as the baby.
- Pregnant women should not have sex with partners who have unknown sexual history as there are chances that he is infected with sexually transmitted diseases like HIV or Herpes. The diseases can be easily transmitted to the baby if you have sex with such a partner. It is better to avoid any complications and stay away from sex during the pregnancy period.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I got pregnant. Its only second month of my pregnancy. But my husband wants to sex with me. Is it right time for sex or we need to avoid some days more for sex. Please guide us.
She has vaginal dryness for over 5 months. We have consulted three doctors to no solution. All have denied any serious problems. Currently she us taking ecoflora cap and using vagina gel.
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.