Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Anjali SoodYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years, married 9 months ago, we are trying for a baby but nothing is happening Scanning is alright, everything is alright but still not conceiving Can I get an advice on this?
Hi Mensuration cycle ruk ruk ke hota hai. Or mensuration cycle khul ke nahi hota hai. Or period problem also. please tell any solution.
I have got physical with my gf 5-6 days before and from that day she is getting pain continuously in her vagina. She is feeling uncomfortable while bathroom and feeling so much itching in her vagina and when she back from bathroom again she feeling like want to go bathroom but nothing like that. Her vagina getting wet all the time. There is some kind of white liquid comes out. Please suggest medicine or any doc to consult.
I am 37 year old. Now a day I feel white discharge from my vagina just like a fevicol type. For that I am not feeling well after sex. What should I do.
I had unprotected sex while periods and then within 24 hrs I had spill also. My periods completed but after 3 to 4 days again there are symptoms of bleeding and ache lower stomach part. But I did pregnancy check also with preganews and results were negative so please let me know why bleeding again or if there's any risk of getting pregnancy.
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!
She is feeling severe pain as if iron rod is inserting and also burning sensation in intercourse and not allowing to insert deep. That too particularly only inside to her right side .
I am right now in sixth months pregnancy. I Often have severe back pain at night. In which posture should I sleep?
Hi i Am 36 years old, single, I have fibroid in Uterus, before my due date of period my hands and feet gets swollen and continues till my 5th day. Please advise.
I am 25 years. First pregnancy. I am now 37 weeks + 5 days pregnant. My scheduled c section is on 14th Nov, 5 days later. C section was an elective choice I made. My latest ultrasound done on 37 weeks shows dat baby weight is 2821+-200 gms. Growth is 11 percentile. Also fetal somatic size showed 36 weeks. I am very worried about the maturity and weight of the baby. Pls advice. Pls. How much weight can I xpect at birth. I was under tremendous stress during my entire pregnancy due to my in laws.
Hello sir m 23 sal ki hu or meri right side ki tube block ho gai h is wjha se meri pregnancy conceive ni ho pa rhi h m kya kru. Please kuch btaiye.
I am suffering from varginal discharge. And its flow will increase after intercouse. Its is very irritating to feel wet very time. Dischage is of yellowish in colour. Its very smelly. It is increasing day by day. Please tell me what is the issue. I also consult with Dr. They can't specify me what is the issue. Please help.
I had unprotected sex with my husband after which I took an emergency contraceptive pill. But I am not able to swallow the pill at one time so I broke the pill in pieces and took it with some sweets to cover the scent. But now I am scared that the pill might not work. Is there anything to worry about?
I m not having my periods since 1 month. Bt thick white liquid discharge is coming n due to which I m having lot of pain in my lower back. Knee joints. Very exhausted, am I having some kind of cancer.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.
I have got white discharge problem & it is in form of cheese guess its yeast wt to do cure dis please hlp me it feel so itching irritated wet.
An infection in a woman’s reproductive organ is characterized by pain, discomfort, itching, burning sensations and a foul smell. Even normally, a women’s reproductive organ creates a discharge which is a clear liquid but slightly cloudy. However, when this discharge becomes abnormal and has a foul smell, it could be a tell tale sign for a vaginal infection.
Symptoms of Vaginal Discharge:
Your vaginal discharge is heavier than usual.
The smell seems different and can be quite offensive.
The color of your vaginal discharge may also change.
Your vagina can swell and become sore.
Itching and burning sensations are also felt.
Sex is extremely uncomfortable and painful.
What causes a vaginal infection?
Sometimes vaginal discharges happen due to an allergic reaction or irritation caused by the use of products such as vaginal douches and creams.
Vaginal infections which are not contagious in nature can be caused by detergents, fabric softeners, perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays which may change the natural, chemical and bacterial balance of the organ.
Vaginal infections are also quite commonly caused by sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, Chlamydia, trichomoniasis, human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes among others.
How can you prevent vaginal infections?
Keep your genital area dry and clean – Every time you have a bath, clean your vagina with water and don’t use chemical or vaginal washes which can only make things worse. Vaginal infections can also occur due to the disturbance of the ph level (the balance of alkaline and acidic chemicals) in your vagina. Thus use only water to wash and maintain general hygiene.
Avoid wearing underwear made out of nylon and synthetic material – These materials trap heat and moisture in your vagina and can make them smelly and itchy. Cotton underwear is recommended to prevent vaginal infections and also for general health.
Eating yogurt or other pro-biotics can prevent vaginal infection – Any healthy vagina has a balance of many forms of bacteria and fungus. If you have pro-biotics such as plain yoghurts or other specially formulated foods, then it will help maintain the balance and prevent infections from happening.
Use condoms – Always use either a female condom or ask your partner to use a male condom before engaging in intercourse. This will prevent the passing of sexually transmitted diseases which are a leading cause of vaginal infections.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Though some foods do not expire, but it is advisable not to consume certain foods once they have expired.
- Eggs: Eggs contain large amounts of nutrients per calorie. They are a cheap and tasty source of protein. It is no big surprise that they have turned into a breakfast staple; yet in case that you are eating an egg that is past its expiry date, do reconsider. These are the most widely recognized reasons for food-borne illnesses.
- Meat: Bacteria are common in both pre-packaged meats, and in the pieces you take from your butcher at the market. The listeria bacteria are especially hazardous, as the type of harm it causes can be lethal in most of the cases. From a general outlook, it is best to avoid processed meat.
- Mixed greens: Mixed greens including spinach, arugula, spring blend, bundled plate of mixed greens lettuce and other veggies do not keep extremely well after their due date. So if their withered appearance and disgusting covering does not turn you off, think about the bacteria and pathogens hiding underneath your sandwich bread.
- Hay sprouts: It is important that you use them rapidly once you get them, since they tend to be bacteria magnets. Truth be told, hay pulls in a greater number of germs than other vegetables, particularly in case you abandon them unrefrigerated.
- Clams/oysters: Bad oysters can be fatal. This is based on the type of microscopic organisms that develop in spoiled oysters. It is known as V. vulnificus. It causes an extreme type of food poisoning. V. vulnificus bacteria affects the circulatory system, sending the body into a septic shock.
- Shrimp: Much like clams and shellfish, shrimps are extremely inclined to bacterial contaminations. It is not to be consumed after a while since it can lead to food poisoning or diarrhea.
- Crude ground beef: E. coli bacteria are the most basic reason for food poisoning. These bacteria originate from the animal’s digestive systems and are available in all hamburger items. In case that the hamburger is prepared and taken care of securely, it will not turn into a problem.
- Berries: When berries turn sour, they pull in extensive amounts of cyclospora, a kind of bacteria that leads to food poisoning. While this sort of food poisoning is not as harmful as some others, it is something you definitely need to stay away from.
- Soft cheese: With hard cheeses, similar to cheddar, it is regularly safe to remove the external edges and eat the soft cheese underneath. However, this practice does not reach out to soft cheeses, similar to brie. In case you are discovering mold on the edges of your soft cheese, do not eat it. You may end up with an infection.
- Chicken: Poultry items, including chicken tend to cause the maximum harm in case that they are not taken care of and cooked properly. Undercooked and old chicken can be very unsafe for health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.