Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Amita SaxenaYour feedback matters!
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sexual intercourse the day after my last menstrual period ended. Is it possible to get pregnant after having sex so soon after my LMP?
The sweltering and scorching summers can bring life to a standstill. Monsoon provides the much needed relief, people long for. However, with merits come the demerits. In the excitement, do not neglect your health. The humid and damp weather can affect your health immensely. Many fungal and bacterial infections are common during the monsoon season. These infections can have a huge impact on the overall health. Skin and hair problems are also on the rise during this season. Thus, one needs to be careful about their diet and healthcare regime. Time and again, herbal remedies have proved their effectiveness in dealing with the various monsoon related health problems.
Herbal Remedies for skin problems:
- Acne, pimples, skin eruptions and rashes are common during monsoon. For people with oily skin, the situation gets worse. It is important to keep the skin clean and hydrated. For a healthy, blemish free skin, it is important to flush out the toxins. Drink 6 - 8 glasses (2-3 litres) of water daily.
- For oily skin, it is best to use a mixture of cucumber juice and rose water on the face. This mixture helps to reduce the oiliness of the face.
- Neem and Fenugreek (both leaves and seeds) are excellent herbs for the skin. Applying neem paste on acne, skin rash and pimples provides great relief. One can also wash the face with neem water (boiled overnight and sieved). Apply a paste of freshly grinded fenugreek leaves on the face to ward off skin eruptions.
- Sandalwood paste mixed with rose water effectively deals with acne and pimples. It provides a great cooling effect.
- Manjistha is useful against skin rashes.
- The antiseptic properties of turmeric are known to all. A mixture of chickpea flour (besan), milk and turmeric is an effective facial and body scrub. Use of aloe vera gel can also prove to be beneficial.
Herbal Remedies for Hair problems:
- Hair fall, itchy scalp and dandruff problems are common during monsoon. It is very important to keep the scalp clean and healthy.
- Aloe vera can greatly check and reverse the hair fall problem. Aloe vera hair mask is an effective herbal remedy to treat itchy scalp.
- Use of Amla, reetha and shikakai go a long way to control and prevent the hair fall and other hair related problems.
- Turmeric, ginger, honey, amla and tulsi are excellent herbal options to deal with cold and cough.
- Include lots of fruits, vegetables, avocados, berries and nuts into your diet.
- Avoid coffee and sweetened beverages. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Avoid fast and processed foods completely.
This monsoon, do not let the health problems dampen your spirits. Embrace the goodness of herbal remedies and enjoy the season like never before.
I had been spotting for a week with some nlpod and brown dischrge. My periods were due on 14-15 ths mmth. I had blood tpday again. I did ultrasound last month.it was normaly are periods late?? Could i be pregnant? Why are the symptoms if i am 13 weeks pregnant?
Having sex with multiple partner can cause HIV, even after using condom , n even if none of the partner is having HIV.Please tell.
I am 38 yrs old and have a problem due to bulky uterus. Periods with heavy flow deadly pain. Since the delivery of my son which was ciserian. And my belly looks like as if I am pregnant. I have pain in the lower abdomen all through the day. Please suggest a treatment.
If your fingers are turning 'pinky' lately as busy chatting and texting on a smartphone. If yes then it is called as 'smartphone pinky' that means a perceived bend in the little finger on one's dominant hand may occur for people who use the device for at least six hours a day
Hi doctor today scanning did 12th days 4 mm to 5 mm follicle egg taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months completed Egg not growing Weight 64 kg Height 5.3 Age 24 12th day how much big egg size 35 days cycle length Please tell me.
I am having PCOD and central obesity.How to manage it so that I may avoid future complications associated with it .My blood profile on 2nd of cycle is FSH: 7.67mlU/ml LH: 10.46mlU/ml Prolactin: 11.31ng/ml TSH 2.528IU/mL
Sir periods miss hone ke kitne din bat excet result ke lia test karna chaiyee or jab tak test nahi kerte tab tak pregnancy ka symptoms keya hai?
My wife is 33 years and we have 4 year old son. She weighs 60 kg and 162 cms. She is 8W pregnant now. I am in US for a week. I want to get good quality protein powder supplement. Pl suggest. Also helpful if you can suggest other supplements.
My wife is seven weeks pregnant and we went for our first scan today. They said that the heart beat and growth is normal. But they said that there is slight internal bleeding inside the uterus and they advised to take hormonal injection twice a week. Is there anything to be worried of or is this normal?
I have done sex with my bf with condoms. No mistake happen. On 26 th september. N my next period date was 5 th october. Now its 11 october. 7 days up. Still I haven got my periods. I have done tested with prega news 3 times all negative. What should I do? I m I pregnant. What medicine I should take.
L have irregular periods problem. I want solutions. What type of food I have eat. Which medicine I will take doctor. Three months ones I have period.In period leg is soo pain. Thank u.
Sir when I can do sex with my wife to have a baby I mean to say that after period or before period. And after how many days of period I can do sex with her. And when the actual fertilization takes place when doing sex.
I have completed menopause -- I have gone without a period for more than 1 year, and now today I noticed a small blood clot. I do not have any other symptoms of ill health, now what do I do? Please suggest me sir.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.