Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DixitYour feedback matters!
I my having white patches in my skin, due to which it tempts to itch. What should I do. I live in a place which is very cold.
How to increase semen and sperm count. What's food and fruits take to increase semen and sperm count.
I am 65 year old male I have a problem of constipation I take all types of churans or powders which are easily available at medical shops and I concern with my doctor also pls tell me the ulcer of my problem.
Itching all over body specially night more since 5 months. I ate soo many medicines like. Warmact, bandy plus, lyvostrizine, abas 20, vectol, and soo many lotions like clop ,emo, lac soft c cream, parasoft cream. I am also taking thyronorm tablets since 1 year. I am soo confused please help me. To tell me what kind of skin disease I suffer.
Respected Sir, Please suggest any homeopathy medicine to cure fatty liver and pancreas. What type of food is avoidable. Thnx.
My left ear is always having pause and it is continuing since my childhood. The thing is that I am also not having any hearing problem or anything but still the ear is not getting dry permanently. Whenever I use the Zenflox Eye & Ear droop it becomes dry but next day or after 1-2 days again having same problem. Want a permanent solution as it is irritating me and making me feel peculiar.
My problem is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Many doctor only advice that I take vegetable food, fruit, good water, meditation, exercise, slow breathing, passage etc. But no one any doctor say to me any medicine name who increase sex time, without any harm on body, which is required to me, and no any doctor say to that medicine Hou uses, is no medicine manufacture who sex time increase without side effect, any doctor who is know about this type of medicine and how uses it, can me,
Always try to eat 3 proper meals when you are on insulin with light snacks in between. Try to eat one slice of garlic every morning empty stomach as this not only decrease cholesterol but also decreases your blood sugar levels.
What are the advantages of eating milk and almonds together? And what is the better time for eating almonds and milk?
Hello Sir I have a child 4 months old, at the time of birth he didn't cried so doctor suggested to go to other hospital, in that hospital a doctor checked my baby and told he is a down syndrome. In this four months his activities are good, I need to know how he is in future activities, is there any treatment for develop the child. Please give me any suggestions to develop my child.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.