Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Diwakar KaushikYour feedback matters!
Greeting! Doctor, I am suffering non sperm condition. In the year of 2007 sperm were there, but now, I don?t know, how the sperm are zero (Nil). Ultrasound report say there are small cyst in bilateral epididymal heads with large size 6x6mm, Sir is this reason the sperm count is NIL? is it possible? If yes then what is the treatment for this cause, because for this the sperms are not coming out.
Hi sir/madam Last year am married When am start sex with my wife. Within 2 mins my hp comes out. She is not happy with that sex How can we enjoy long sex means 15 or 30 mins sex life. Is there any tablets to go long sex. Please help me.
Dear Sir I had a sex satisfaction problems I take hardly 5second after intercourse i won't to increase my sex power can you give me solution
Is sex painful for the first time and I think I have lost virginity towards my hand can that happened? I interested 4 fingers inside my vagina and it bleed.
I get too excited many a times I get excited by seeing female having good figure. I need to masturbate at least 1 - 2 times daily to resolve this issue. I always want to have sex. What should I do next?
I am 22 old man I have problem of mastubating many times a day. Does it have harmful effect to health?
I am having nightfall daily after masturbation also please tell me any capsule for stop nightfall and I want to be fit.
Good Eve Doctor I was very healthy and able to do sex for 8 times a day. But from last few months, it is reduced to 1 or hardly 2 times. I did body check up and found low blood pressure in body and Deficiency of B-12 I'm 28 years athlete, Married. Please help me get my power back. So much obliged to you. Thank you.
I am 24 years old male. And I am un married actually I am too much sex. And I can not control my self and masturbate. It will create any problem.
I am 39 year old male. I experience frequent urinary tract infections. Its very painful while urinating. My prostate weight is 18 gms.
I'm addicted to masturbation so how to overcome it and my body skin is affected so how to reduce it.
Quited masturbating for past 1 year. If some one does a blow Job or fist pump, will I long last o ejaculate within seconds? 2- after this can I run the next day fast or I'll loose my stamina? 3- planned a inter course but I quited masturbating for 1 year, will I last long in bed o my sperm will come out soon? 4 can I run with full stamina the next day after an inter course? My doubts are these four, please answer 1by 1 in an elaborate and clear manner which will I understand correctly.
I am 29 years old married man, I have small pain in both testicles, and around scrotum, burning in anus (sometimes), and burning in penis after urinating, little bit back pain, bad feeling between legs, I am suffered from uti 3 months ago, what happened to me?
Which things or symptoms are there to indicate impotence of male and what're it's natural solution to solve the problem?
I jst got married my penis does not work properly I used to apply so much force to make it alive but it failed. What should I do to make my penis alive n available when needed.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"