Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hii good evening sir actually mere penis ki skin kai kai se white ho gai hai or penis ki top pe itching hota hai bhot please sir tell is it big problem or not.
My age is 24. I have no morning erection. Before 15 days I have ED due to anxiety. And I feel pain in urethra and penis. I go for toilet again again. But my urine test are normal. Doctor give me FLOMAX (alpha blocker) and levoflox. After taking that I feel pain in penis and Urethra. But today I feel Normal and after taking this medicine I saw night erection. Can it means I have PROSTATE problem. In ultrasound my prostate is OK. Is that any serious and anxiety cause pain in penis?
What is the treatment for nocturnal emissions (if it occur in excess) does it harm or any health related issues? Please give advice on this. Thank you.
Hello. I have serious problem of hair loss. I am 27 years old. Day by day thickness of my hair decreasing. When I was 22 years old I had full head of hair. I do not know what type of scalp I have. But when I scratch my scalp there are so much dandruff even after wash my hair with good shampoo. I am going to be bald soon. My friends tease me when I attend any party so I completely avoid any outdoor party. I am loosing my hair more from my front side. My forehead seems like M alphabet. Few of my friends call me M because of my forehead shape. I am married to. Some people says masturbation causes hair problems.
Me and my boyfriend got intimate when we met last time approx 2 weeks back. We both wore clothes but after sometime we realized my jeans was wet because of him and his shorts were also fully wet. Though vaginal area was not at all wet but do I need to do pregnancy test? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Hello My age is 16-17 I think my penis is twist at left side Because when I was go for toilet the urine go at left side Is it ok or not Tell me some remedies.
I am 64 years old masturbating 2 times in a week and found it useful than penetrating sex shall I continue to do it or to increase it to 3 times in a week what are its merits and demerits.
Hlo Dr. M 22 years ka hu sir mujhe gas bhut bnti h or kbhi kbhi urine bhi ruk jata h mene notice kiya h sir ki jb bhi mera rat ko sote hue spurm nikl jata h usi k bad urine rukta h bhut mushkil se bhara ata h fir urine or gas bhi usi k bad jada bnti h agr masturbation krlu fr bhi yehi hota h sir m bhut preshan hu pls help sir fsa hua hu m aisa kyu ho rha h sir.
Any herbal medicine to take regular so that sex stamina and other sex problem not arise so that no problem of s.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day.
- Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is slow to start.
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
- A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
- A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
- A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
- Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
- Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
- Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
- Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
- Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
- Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH.