Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Divyaraj Grover
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Divyaraj GroverYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am engaged and do worry about my sexual relation almost every day I talk to my fiancee and feel some water like substance is leaking through my penis even talking on phone to any girl and my pens has been shrunk to some extent and unerected finally I also feel too much pain in limbs whenever get out during night Please suggest me some measures so that I feel enthusiastic about marry and for sex and more importantly to feel healthy after going to it your response will be appreciated.
I have got all symptoms of dengue but dengue test is negative. My platelets is falling too low. What should I do?
Age 50 my father suffer from stomachache from 5 days due to excess of gas formation in his stomach his ultrasound reports tell us excess gas is seen within bowel loops pancreas partially visualised poor mid line window gall bladder partially visualised and other thing is normal x ray abdomen erect is normal his total bilirubin is 1.5 serum sgpt alt is 80 and serum amylase is 42 Dr. told me inj dilona instant and sos inj lintaz 4.5gm upto 7 days nexpro 40 inj dns or plus lamp cynocal 6 or 1mp calsans what to do his stomachache do not decreased till yet please help me and give correct soln.
I have problem in my penis its I think some fungle infection redness in tha cap area more redness n pain during the sex. Tell me what I m. Doing.
I am a male I have been masturbation from a long time. But yesterday I got some blood stain in my underwear. Is it something I should worry about?
Can you advise the treatment for 17 year old girl diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. Can it be cured by homeopathy or ayurveda?
Hello doctor, I am 26years old boy. I have ED problem from past 2 yrs. My parents are looking a bride for me and they force me get married. But I feel as i'm not eligible for marriage life. Also I did excessive masturbation. So, when I try to masturbate for long time now, I feel heavy pain in abdomen and penis. Please advice.
Jaundice is a disease which causes the skin and the sclerae of the eye to turn yellow. It is caused by hyperbilirubinemia or excess secretion of bilirubin into the blood. The body fluids may also turn yellow. The shade of the skin depends on the bilirubin level. A mild increase in the bilirubin turns the skin pale yellow, and high level makes the skin turn brown.
There are three primary types of jaundice:
- Hepatocellular jaundice: This type of jaundice occurs due to liver disorders.
- Hemolytic jaundice: This type of jaundice occurs due to the breakdown of erythrocytes or red blood cells, and then excess bilirubin is produced.
- Obstructive jaundice: This type of jaundice develops due to an obstruction in your bile duct, restricting the bilirubin to exit the liver.
The common causes of jaundice are as follows:
- Inflammation of the liver disables the secretion and production of bilirubin and results in a buildup of bilirubin.
- Inflammation of the bile duct disables the secretion of bile juice, which results in bilirubin removal and leads to jaundice.
- In case the bile duct gets obstructed, the liver cannot dispose the bilirubin and leads to hyperbilirubinemia.
- Hemolytic anaemia may result in jaundice. When a large number of red blood cells break down, bilirubin production gets enhanced.
- An inherited condition known as Gilbert’s syndrome may also lead to jaundice. The enzyme’s ability to process bile excretion is also impaired.
- Another medical condition called Cholestasis disrupts the flow of bile from the liver. The conjugated bilirubin containing bile remains in the liver and leads to jaundice.
- Jaundice is also caused from alcoholic liver disease, caused due to excess alcohol consumption.
Treatment of jaundice
Jaundice itself cannot be cured and hence, the underlying cause of the jaundice is treated. Different types of jaundice are cured using different methods:
- Jaundice induced by anaemia can be cured by increasing the iron amount in your blood. This is done by intake of iron supplements or having iron rich food.
- Jaundice caused from hepatitis is treated by injections of anti-viral and steroid medicines.
- Obstruction induced jaundice has to be treated by surgical means. The obstruction is removed by surgery.
- Jaundice inflicted from medication is usually treated by choosing alternative medicines and abstaining from the medicines which caused the jaundice.
- Jaundice can be kept away if you take proper care of your liver. For this, you should eat a balanced diet, work out regularly and prohibit yourself from consuming excess of alcohol.
Jaundice is the most common type of liver disorder and occurs in people of all ages and also in newborn babies. Keep away from contaminated food and water, if you want to avoid jaundice.