Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, We are newly married and we are not planning for a baby immediately. So we can not really rely on protection i.e. Condom for birth control. So the question is : 1.Can we rely on condom? And is unwanted 72 good if taken once a month after sex? 2. How many times can she take the unwanted 72 pills? 3.any other mode of birth control?
My fiance has Irregularity in periods. She feels more weakness than normal. So please any suggestion?
I am 28. I had an abortion using pills just 2 months ago. I had a son in my abortion. I already have an elder daughter and a son My doubt is, if I want to conceive again. Will my chances of having a son be less.
I am 23 years old. I had unwantednted 72 at 20 april. My periods date is 3rd of may but till now I am not having my periods what to do. Please help.
I am suffering from some kind of allergy or infection I am not sure of due to which at the time of intercourse I feel really painful and the outer skin becomes swollen with cuts and rashes all over which is not recovered in many days. Even if I pee it pains a lot as the lips of my vagina becomes really swollen for a lot many days. This is happening from a month after I had an abortion. Now what should I do? Please help.
There are many sexual problems that can damage your love life completely. For example, low sperm count and premature ejaculation are common sexual problems of men. Similarly, lack of sex drive is one of the major health problems among couples.
You can find various aphrodisiacs in the market that are consumed to increase sex. However, you can try some exotic Indian foods to increase sex drive naturally. India is the land where the Kamasutra evolved and spread across the world. So the land of
Kamasutra has lots of foods to offer for libido. Indian foods to increase sex drive are healthy for fighting sexual problems and they act much as an aphrodisiac for couples. Indian foods to increase sex like ajwain (carom seeds), milk, honey are used from ancient times to increase sex hormones. Ashwagandha is an ancient wisdom that is bestowed upon us to overcome libido problems.
Indian foods to increase sex are natural libido boosters that can bring spice in your love life and make you enjoy the act of pleasure. Here are the Indian foods to increase sex drive or restore it naturally.
1. Cardamom: it is a romantic spice that can restore the libido by boosting your mood. Cardamom oil massage is romantic and it contains cineole which treats impotence and increases sexual response.
2.Celery: the green celery releases androstenone that produces the strong smell. This aromatic smell of celery attracts the mate. It also contains androsterone, an odorless hormone which is released through men's perspiration.
3. Banana: do not go to the shape of this wonder fruit. Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain which increases libido and treats impotence in men. Potassium and vitamin b boost up energy levels in the body.
4. Eggs: eggs balance the hormone levels and fight stress. This Indian food increases sex naturally as it fights both the problems that affect your drive. Moreover, eggs are a symbol of fertility and rebirth.
5. Garlic: eating the strong pungent smelled garlic before the session is not what we are suggesting, but it's important to know that garlic contains allicin which increases blood flow to the sexual organs
6. Ashwagandha: this is an Indian ginseng which is very popular medicine to increase sex. Indian foods to increase sex always include this ayurvedic medicine
7. Ginseng: the ginseng root is widely known as libido-boosters. It is also used to lower blood sugar and boost the immune system
8. Chocolate: chocolate is a well-known aphrodisiac which is a natural libido booster. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that makes you feel in love
9. Figs: dry figs increase libido naturally. They are one of the Indian foods to increase sex drive naturally.
10.Oysters: according to Romans, oysters is a natural aphrodisiac and casanova used to eat 50 raw oysters every morning. No wonder, oysters can build the perfect drive.
Care to share:)
Hello, I stay in dubai it's very hot here almost 45 degree in the night the question what I want to ask is I am planning for a baby so in this hot weather can I go for walk is it harmful for conceiving and my next question is drinking butter milk every day will it b problem for conceiving a baby I read in one article we should avoid milk products, can you please tell me what all I should avoid becoz I am planning for a baby please help me out.
I am 31 years old female. Ttc from 1 yr. Now I am going through Follicular Monitoring. My LMP 3.4. 16. My 10th day size (right ovary 1.29*1.03 cm and left ovary 1.41*1.29 cms. My 12th day (right ovary 1.29*1.03 cm and left 1.91* 1.25 cm with 0.86 endometrial thickness. Please advice me about my growing size.
The first few months post pregnancy are the most tiring for a mother. Sleep whenever your baby dozes. This will help you regain your strength.
I am having 3 week baby girl and she is passing green poo since last two days. My wife is not having enough milk. So we are feeding baby with lactogen. What should I do?
Hello, My friend is facing some pain and itchiness in her vagina after sex from last two days. Please suggest any medicines to cure this problem. .
My estradiol Serum level is 2493, and today is d16. My FET is scheduled on 14 Jan. I want to know is my E2 level fine for FET or high or low.
My age 25 my height 5 my weight 60 above please tell me weight loose and decrease the size of my breast.
My last menstrual cycle was on 17th november 2015. On 21st november had unprotected sex. Though he did not come inside me. But he rubbed his penis on my butt region outside and there was ejaculation on my butt. As soon we realized it. I soon got it washed with warm water and, later on with soap. Then within 18 hrs consumed I pill for the very first tym. As a precaution. Then after 6 days. I. E on 27 & 28th november. Had bleeding for 2 days with slight abdomen pain. And Dizziness. Then on the 34th day on 20th december 2015 I got my normal period of 4 days. In the meanwhile took 6 home pregnancy test with the prega news kit. Specifically on the 23, 27, 30, 33, 44 & 56 days after the incident. All came negative. Also after 42 day from the incident took a blood beta hcg test which showed result of less than 1 miu/ml. My cycle has always been regular from past 1 year of usually 27-33 days. But now as I m due for my next menstrual cycle. Today is the 29th day. I m having right side lower abdomen pain. And there is back pain more on right side. So just wanted to know. Are there any chance of pregnancy. Or pregnancy is ruled out completely. As I do not want to get pregnant now. Also whether is there any possibility of ectopic pregnancy? please help me soon. Advise needed in urgent. As this worry is constant killing me day by day. please help as soon As possible.
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.
I am 19 years old and I made physical relationship with my boyfriend last month and I got pregnant. Please let me know which medicine I have to take for this serious problem. I do not want to give birth a child.
Hi my baby is 10 months old and continue eating cerelac in the morning, rice, boiled/cooked vegetables at noon, sometimes fruit in the afternoon again cerelac in the evening but she doesn't have her food at night. Though doctor suggest to feed 4-5 times and rice twice a day. I have started poha with water/hand made breads in between. What are the essentials we can provide to keep her healthy? Her body weight is 7.5 kgs till now. At night she never wake-up to eat. If we force her that also not going to work. Please suggest, thanks.
Some basic components for good sleep
1. Regular physical exercise (preferably not in evening's)
2. Minimise daytime napping
3. Avoid fluid intake or heavy meals just before going to bed
4. Avoid caffeine intake (tea, coffee, cola drinks) before sleeping hours.
5. Avoid regular use of alcohol (especially avoid alcohol as hypnotic for promoting sleep)
6. Avoid reading or watching television in bed.
7. Sleep in dark, quiet and comfortable environment.
8. Regularize time for going to sleep and waking up.
9. Try relaxation exercise.