Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Divya SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I am suffering from CFS and body ache. Sometimes having shortness of breath. I am addicted to alcohol and tobacco chewing. sometimes I had depressed mood. Symptoms: Hair Loss. Muscle cramps. Not interest in physical activity. Mood swing.
My wife suffers from sudden body pain from timetotime and with the intake of painkiller it goes away. Also she has itching in her legs. Is it symptom of uric acid? What should I do?
I'm having swollen lymph nodes 4,5 inches below the back of ears on both sides, I'm not aware how long it is but noticed 2 month and ago, Lt node is painful to touch, no pain in Rt, itching pt in nape of neck some eruptions appear on and off I'm having headlice for so many years ,sometimes I feel pain in both axillary nodes also please answer if it it could be due to lice infestation or anything serious?
I'm suffering from full body pain since last night which tablet I take to get rid out of this kind of body pain.
I have a headache problem. My brain has paining a lot since last night and my whole body feel very weak and my whole body are getting hot thts y m not unable to even walk. I dont know what is happening inside my body. Please help me to check this out.
I am 20 years old. I have body pains from last 2 days. I used medicine but pain became more. So what precautions I should take?
Iam having body pains from 1years and iam 26 years old what is the problem for me please give solution.
I have cough and fever with bodyache. Feeling extremely tired and wants to sleep always. Please suggest what medicines should I take?
My mother is 50 year old and suffering from high thyroid stimulating hormone disorder, she feels tires and body pain always, please advise.
My friend is working at a computer shop. So he want to look into computer screen most time. Now he feel body pain and his eye sight is decreased. What he want to do to become healthy?
Sir, I am 20 years old. My problem is that my body paining whole day. So what I have to do now? Please help me.
Hello. I am 29 years old married woman. I have been suffering from ache problem for last 10 years. I have taken many medicines and treatments too but didnt get the desired results. What should I do?
I am 34 years old and I have sore throat with body ache and stomach was also upset for last 3 days. What should I do.
I felt muscle pain aftr doing plank exercises to shape up my body, Weight: 50 kg, BMI 22.2 (i never did exercise before, IS THAT PAIN IS NORMAL?
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.