Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Sir I had done sex before marriage n I had taken i-pills also many a times. Because of sex my seal n layer has been broken. N now my marriage is going to be held. Is there any duration dat on first night my husband cannot come to know about my pre sex. Is there something in medical that seal n layer can be cured again.
My daughter has gal balder stone problem of 10-11 mm size. She has taken so many ayurvedic medicines including the apple juice therapy, 2-3 times. Now we are planning for surgery. Can any one suggest a guaranteed treatment without surgery?
I am 22 years unmarried girl. With proper diet my weight is only 35 kg. What I can do to get proper weight?
My friend and her gf do sex 15 days before they use condoms in the best way and handle it with care and he also remembered that they do not do it properly because its their first time but now she was saying that she had nausea and feel vomiting all the time she travel 200-300 km after the next day of sex and from her return she was saying that she feel like vomiting so is there any chance that she may b pregnant please give me the advice what we can do they are serious in our relation but not ready for the baby so please gives me the right way that what can he do and if she was pregnant that what can he do now what r the ways to stop her pregnancy please give me the ways thanks
Hi I am 26 years unmarried girl. From.last few months my lower abdomen has come out despite of skipping lunch as I do not eat too much. Is it due to menstrual cycle or due to any other reason.
Hello. I am 23. My periods was due on 24th but I dint get my periods, however my periods are quite regular and some times there is a delay of periods by a week also. So I am still expecting my periods by this month end. But I am traveling on 1st of april and have a lot of traveling to do till 7th april. I was thinking about delaying my periods till 7th. A lot of my friends told me that it is safe that once in blue moon we take medicine to delay the periods. But in my mind there is a great deal of hesitation, I have never done anything to go against nature till date and I feel delaying periods for 7-10 days may harm me. What should I do? Please provide me a good guidance regarding this. Thank you.
I have problem of leukorrhea Since long time I had also taken ayurvedic, homeopathic medicines too. But no use all in vain After taking baba ramdev their is a little difference but not very satisfied. Suggest something.
I am 28Year old female. My MC missed delayed 1week and yet not came. I tested pregnancy test, it shows negative. What is d reason?
Hi doctor in this date of 3 me and my husband have sex and I got an period on 5 if any chance of pregnancy.
My friend is pregnant now in 6th month. When she gone for scanning in the report the remark is "Echogenic intracardiac focus noted across the right ventricle. We got different opinion from different doctors but we didn't able to understand what is the exact problem. Doctor said nothing serious to worry but we are very curious about this issue. Please let us know your suggestions on this.
As time progresses in a relationship, the sizzle somehow fizzles out and does not bring the same excitement as it used to. However, sex is one of the best ways to keep the relationship lively and young. Despite the hectic lifestyle and the weariness that sets in, there are definitely some simple things that can add some spice to your life and pump a new lease of life into the relationship. What was initially spontaneous needs some forceful trying with time.
Listed below are some tips that can help you sizzle up your sex life.
- Simple touch: Remember that sex need not happen in the bedroom when the lights are off. Routine, regular touch, which could include holding hands and a peck on the cheek can help keep the interest alive. Make it a routine to do this every day, at a chosen time of the day.
- Fix up a date: Even if it sounds forced, block one day of the week as your date day. If possible, go out for a dinner which will bring a change of place. Cook some aphrodisiac foods like onion, celery, asparagus could add to the magic.
- Go lingerie shopping together: This could be one nice way to rekindle interest and along the way, you might end up with some nice fancy stuff.
- Watch adult movies together: This definitely will bring you in the mood. If you are both game, then you could watch something different and even end up trying. It has been proven that a person's preferences in bed change with time, and the new positions and forms might bring back the eagerness to indulge in the act more often.
- Try different place, different time: This could be something like spending time in the shower together, or in the pool, or even spending a night in a hotel for a change. The routine home environment sometimes just sucks away the energy and mood required for sex.
- Frank discussion: As much as it might seem difficult, try having a frank discussion with your partner about how they feel about sex - would they like to turn anything, why there is less of it in general, etc.
- Work out: Exercise to show that you are interested in keeping yourself in shape and healthy. This definitely will kindle interest in the other person.
- Read about sex: There are some sex facts including how it helps in curing headache, is the best cure for cold, is more effective than half an hour of running, frequent ejaculations reduce chances or prostate cancer, etc.
And these are some sure ways to improve your sex life.