Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DivyaYour feedback matters!
I am mathi 29 around my eyes dark circles are created and my neck also very black. My body color looks white and my face colour is opposite to that please suggest a lotion or any Ayurveda.
I'm 55 years old. My weight is 67 kg and height will be 5.4 ft. I am suffering from left leg pain and backache. Have tried various exercise but cannot do for long. Suggest some remedies.
I am girl. I am 19 years old. I wash my hair with shikkakai and fenugreek seeds. I had hair fall of 100 during hair wash and 20 in other days. I wash my hair twice a week. Before two weeks I suffered from fever. I took tablet for 2 days and got well in two days. From that I am experiencing hair fall of 140during hair wash and 20during oiling. Is it is normal. Please help me.
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle. The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack.
- Conditions like:
- Lack of exercise
- Age, usually above 65
- Consumption of tobacco or smoking
- High consumption of alcohol
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal. Diagnosis: The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack. An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
1. Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
2. Refrain from smoking.
3. Get your VO2 max checked regularly.
4. Live a healthy lifestyle: Refrain from smoking and excessive alcohol consumption; exercise daily, eat healthy.
5. Control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
6. Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am having a lot of dandruff. I want some remedy for this problem. So that my dandruff will go and never come back.
How to improve and strong my teeth for long life. I m 35 year old. I am using regular tambakoo manjan since 20 years. My teeth is yellow and black. Please suggest.
M 21 years old. and i am missing my periods. Today is 36th day bt. and sometimes feeling pain in lower abdomen. and I already have an irregular history of menses. What to do? suggest me some medicine ?
My girlfriend had her last period on 15th September. We didn't have sex but there was a bit of precum around her anus. She missed her periods this month which were supposed to come on 15th of October. We did two HPT but both were negative. We got a bHCG test done on 23rd October and it came out to be 1.4, which is considered negative for pregnancy. We had sex yesterday but the condom broke. There was little to no precum and no ejaculation. We noticed it right away and pulled out the penis asap. She peed immediately and washed her vagina with soap. She took an iPill within half an hour of the intercourse. What are the chances of pregnancy and what can be done?
Hi Dr. Mere period continue 5 days. It could not stop it. I am worried. How to stop it. Wt I am doing to stop it. Plzzzz help me.
Sir, I am suffering from fever since 3 days please tell me which medicine I will take? Please doctor reply me.
I workout in gym daily. I want to gain muscles. Please tell me the way to gain muscle. Is my weight according to height is normal?
I am suffering from cold since last 20 days. Please give me precaution for this which I can do at home. Thank you.
My age is 25 and suffering from pre mature ejaculation. I have not taking any medication for it. Please suggest some good medicins to cure the disease.
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.