Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My penis foreskin is not opened. When I pull it 'll opens then automatically classes by its own so help me it is from my childhood. And I have 5 inches when erected. If penis foreskin is not opened can a female get satisfy pls help me. Thank you.
I have suffering from hair damage my hair are damage daily due to this I also facing problem of hair fall so what can I do?
The problem of early childhood trauma refers to disturbing experiences that take place in children during 0-6 years of age. The traumas that young children experience can be the effects of natural disaster, war or accidents or that of intentional violence like sexual abuse, domestic violence or physical abuse.
What Does this Condition Impact Childhood?
Traumatic events have a significant impact on your child's life and can break his sense of safety. The problem has been linked with a decrease in the size of the brain cortex. This is the part of the brain that controls several complex functions like thinking, consciousness, memory, attention, awareness, and language. The changes that occur as a result can affect your child's IQ as well as his or her ability to control emotions. As a consequence, he or she may harbor feelings of danger and become more afraid or it may manifest in other personality issues which are not very obvious.
How do you identify this condition?
Generally, children who suffer from traumas face problems in regulating their emotions and behaviors.
They may display signs like:
- Fear of new situations
- Being clingy to their parent(s) or somebody close
- Become easily frightened
- Display aggressive and/or impulsive behavior
- Are difficult to comfort
- Display deterioration in behavior and functioning
- Easily forget newly attained developmental skills
- Difficulty in sleeping
Depending on the age during which your child may go through a traumatic event, he or she can exhibit signs relevant to his or her age.
Children aged 0-2 years may also display reactions like poor verbal skills, memory problems, excessive temper, experience nightmares, etc.
On the other hand, children aged 3-6 years can face difficulties in learning as well as develop poor skill and learning disabilities, face problems in social interaction, may be unable to trust people and so on.
If this condition remains unattended or unresolved for longer, it may create personality issues and can deeply impact the individual's relationships, or equations in the society, as they grow up and even after they become adults. In fact, many behavioral problems can be traced back to childhood trauma.
Related Tip: What Really Causes Personality Disorders?
I am above 23 but my physical body condition is of not like that. I feel very week. I do not feel energetic all the time. I get tired easily. Also I have headache all the time. What should I do?
Hi I have problem in my eyes can you help to leave my sun glasses bcoz I can not see close up things.
According to reports I m allergic with house dust mite, prawns, grass. I don't know what to do further, because still I am observing little bit itching on my body. Now the medicines has been stopped. Is anaphylaxis curable?
For e. G. I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has goneup from 60 KGS to 67 KGS. I want to lose weigh. Please help.
I am 70. I have recurring problem of mouth ulcers for the past more than 30 years. I do have a stress plus depression problem for which I am not taking any medicines. I am diabetic and on single dose 500mg metforin daily. Besides I also suffer from occasional vertigo which is probably due to my cervical & lumbar spondylitis. Kindly advise on minimal medication.
Sir/madam I have some problems. Some times am confused with my feelings some times I lose my hope for everything some times I confident as I do everything in earth. Am always show anger with my family but not in front of my frnds and relatives. Am not understand how could I explain such things which are irritates me. Even I spend 15 mins to write this small thing. Pls help me. It creates lots of problems.
I'm 27 years old sometimes i'm getting severe stomach pain & the symptoms are like apppendies but when I go for complete check up including ct scan mri scan everything is ok. Can I know what is the reason for getting that pain or simply its due to food poison. I'm taking food outside only for a past 7 yrs.
Hello Dr. , I'm trying to conceive. Dr. has prescribed me meprate and metformin. Metformin every day 1 dose and meprate for 3 days. Last month I got periods on day 3 after stopping meprate, which was 25th May. On 25 th of June I got very little brown discharge , I took my meprate dose for 3 days , brown discharge was stopped after then , 2 day is 5th day haven't got periods only have little cramps in lower abdomen .I am worried, please help.
My cousin is a college student , she gets headache only on the college days while returning Frm the college & not on weekends that is when not going to college pls suggest what should be done.
Hair pe dandruff he and hair bhi suddenly white ho raha he. Dandruff rehene ke time hair phir white se black ho sakta he kya.
My wife aborted 6 month baby due to cardiac Anmaly .after that scan was taken some of these doctors told there is placenta still inside the uterus. But one doctor said that is not placenta that is fibroid. Which is correct and what v do next. With whom advice is correct since this is first baby. When we plan next. Is there any affect to next baby.
I am 32 year old male. I'm just weighing 48 kg. My height is 5.8". I am having IBS. At the moment no medication. Only taking laxative 3350 powder once in night. I can't eat more then 3 chapati during lunch and dinner. How to increase weight. Due to IBS I can hardly digest some food. I'm also taking anti diaorea tablet some times.
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.