Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Divakar Singh
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Divakar SinghYour feedback matters!
I have white patches on my skin. I have tried many things for cure but its not working. So please help me out of this.
My hairs. So rough & dry. Day by day did rapid hairfall. Please give me solution I want my hair back.
My hair is thinning and I am experiencing hair loss every day. Alopecia is occurring. I also feel very tired every day. I am male aged 23years plez give me some remedy.
I have rashes on my skin over 3months and also I am suffering from digestive problem which medicine I have to use?
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can i care about my hair also. ?
I am 22 years old and 3 weeks back I was diagnosed with dengue and got 7 packets of platelets transfusion happen. During the transfusion I got body itching (but no rashes) all over the body including private parts for 15 days I didn't take bath. Now since 2 days I've too much itching at private parts and got to see some rashes on my SCROTUM. What should I do right now? Before these rashes I've contacted my Dr. regarding itching. He told me that its bcz of platelets transfusion and it will be cured with in weeks. Now is these rashes on scrotum also part of the side effects of platelets transfusion? Please answer me as soon as possible.
My beard not becomes thick. Thats growing only a specific places Not growing in regular basis at all sides This condition have 3.4 months.
Long and lustrous hair is what almost every woman wants. Long hair look very beautiful and every woman hopes that they have long and strong hair. Ayurvedic ways have been in use for more than a hundred years and have always helped whoever applied them. Generally they do not have any kind of side-effects and therefore, they are safe for use.
1. Bhringraj: Bhringraj juice is a very good ayurvedic remedy for having long hair. Bhringraj is also referred as the ‘King Of Herbs’. You will have to grind the leaves in order to extract the juice which has to he applied to the hair and kept for 20 minutes after which you can wash it off with cold water. Do this twice or thrice a week for better efficiency.
2. Coconut oil: Nothing can beat coconut oil when it comes to its benefits for hair. It is one of the most effective Ayurvedic treatment you can provide your hair with. Coconut oil has immense benefits and one of the benefits is that it helps in having long and shiny hair. It also nourishes the scalp and keeps it healthy. You must apply coconut oil to your hair before you shampoo it. Coconut oil also helps in keeping your scalp healthy.
3. Amla: Amla is another ingredient which has been used in Ayurveda extensively. Amla has many benefits and one of its benefits is helping in having healthy and long hair. Dry amla has to be mixed with lukewarm water which then has to be applied over the scalp.
4. Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a very important herb which is used in Ayurveda. This helps the body in getting rid of the harmful toxins. Once the body gets rid of the harmful toxins long and healthy hair also starts to grow.
5. Lemon peel and curry leaves: You can use a mixture of curry leaves and lemon peel by mixing both of the ingredients together and add green gram and fenugreek seeds to the mixture as well. Apply the mixture on your hair and wash it off with shampoo to get long and healthy hair.
So these are the best ayurvedic remedies which can be used to nourish your hair and let them grow.