Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipty Dwivedi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Dipty DwivediYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor I am jayprakash I am 29 year old man I have teeth cavity problem last 15 days and pain what should I do please tell me.
I have too much pain in my teeth because of a teeth is coming out from gum. And my gum get shallowed.
I am 20 year old boy. I have problem with my joint point in my mouth. Whenever I try to open my mouth it sounds a clicking. So what can I do for this problem?
Steps to Reduce Tooth Sensitivity
The good news is there are many ways to control sensitive teeth. You can:
Brush and floss regularly. Use proper brushing and flossing techniques to thoroughly clean all parts of your teeth and mouth.
Use a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush gently and carefully around the gum line so you don’t remove gum tissue.
Use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Several brands are available. Regular use should make teeth less sensitive. You may need to try several brands to find the product that works best for you. Another tip: Spread a thin layer on the exposed tooth roots with your finger or a Q-tip before you go to bed. Use a fluoridated toothpaste, not a tartar control one.
Watch what you eat. Avoid lots of highly acidic foods and drinks.
Use fluoridated dental products. Using a fluoridated mouth rinse daily can decrease sensitivity. Ask your dentist about products available for home use.
Don’t grind your teeth. Use a mouth guard at night.
See your dentist every 6 months (or sooner, depending on your condition).
If you still have discomfort, talk to your dentist. There may be a procedure that can help. He might recommend:
White fillings(bonding) to cover exposed root surfaces
Fluoride varnishes applied to the exposed root surface
Dentin sealers applied to the exposed root surface
I have two extra teeth in left part and one extra teeth in my right part of my lower jaws. I have 35 teeth total. Would I face any problems in future?
During lifetime how much enamel is reduced through brushing say in 10 years how much enamel will going to be removed naturally through brushing or eating.
I am 24 yrs old. My tongue has white spot painless middle of tongue. I am very scare what I do. Sometimes I use nicotex gum.
I am 30 years old, female, having impacted wisdom tooth and little bit of OMSF. I consulted one doctor and he suggested me to go the surgery with general full anaesthesia. Now I am getting pain for wisdom teeth in very frequently with little bit of cold infection. I am taking Lycored as well. Is there any therapy called Laser therapy for that? Should I go for that? What is the cost for that?
I am using tobacco. My teeth are black and also bad came from my mouth anytime. How to clean my teeth and how to rectify the bad smell from my mouth.
Dear Sir My son age 30 years suffers from mouth ulcers very frequently. Whenever he has this problem ,neither he can speak comfortably nor he can take anything. He is keeping good health. No problem related to constipation. What you is the root cause for it and what is the solution. Please advice.
My daughter is suffering from cavities and one tooth is totally damaged. Last year I consult dentist he kept cement and cap for one tooth then also the cavities eaten whole tooth and gum .I am really worried about my daughter and her age is 7 years old please help me.
My upper teeth has come front just only two teeth. Just beside the front teeth back there is another teeth is it possible to put clip or how it is possible to get back the front teeth.
I am 26 years old and I have teeth pain last three months I used pain relief tablets last two months but no relief pls suggest me with good medicine.
I am 19 years old, female, suffering from recurrent aphthous ulcer, this ulcer keeps coming at an interval of every 1-2 weeks. I had consulted a doctor, I took the medicines which were prescribed by him, even took vitamin tablets, though of no use, its keeps on happening ever since since these past 1.5 years. What shall I do so has to heal this pain and the ulcer? And also I can not talk nor eat for several days, highest being, 8 days. Thank you.
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.