Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti YadavYour feedback matters!
After DPT vaccination fever of my 3.5 months old baby weighing 5.9 kg raised to 101. Dr. Asked to give 2 ml of ibugesic plus as fever was not dropping with other paracetamol syrup. I have given him 2 ml but now I have read on internet Ibugesic plus is not safe for infants below 1 year. I am very much worried will it harm my baby as I have given him single dose.
My head is full of dandruff. Please help. How to get rid of it. Thank You. I had bath with warm water as it's cold weather here.
Am female I doing sex daily with one person with out safety using and igot pregnancy but I used tablets removed that pregnancy, any problems occurred in future and if still doing sex means any problems occurred help me.
I have not sleep from 4 days and I have rashes in my under arms what to do? I am 16 year old I do not have any type allergy.
Bipolar disorder is a serious mental health condition in which episodes of mania - an abnormally elevated mood often accompanied by feelings of euphoria - are interspersed with bouts of depression.
People with bipolar disorder generally need to be treated with mood stabilizers and other medications. But maintaining a healthy lifestyle is also important. Eating right, sticking to a regular sleep schedule, and other healthy habits can help people with bipolar disorder manage their condition
- Take your meds - Take your medication every day as prescribed by your doctor. In all, 1 in 3 people will remain completely free of symptoms of bipolar disorder by taking mood-stabilizing medicine, such as carbamazepine or lithium, for life.
- Exercise daily - Moderate physical activity for 30 minutes a day can help control mood swings.
- Eat a balanced diet - Make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. Eating meals at regular times will help establish a stress-reducing daily routine.
- Avoid traveling into other time zones - If you are planning to travel extensively, you may want to call your doctor before you leave. Traveling into other time zones can disrupt your medication schedule and trigger a manic episode.
- Get the same number of hours of sleep every night - Changes in your sleep patterns can sometimes trigger a manic or depressive episode. Try your best to keep the same bedtime and rise time, varying them by no more than an hour.
- Avoid alcohol and illegal drugs - Even one drink can disrupt your sleep, change your mood, or interfere with your medicines, which can make symptom
- Reduce stress at work and at home - Try to keep regular hours at work so stress won't trigger a manic or depressive episode. If stress at work or at home is a problem, counseling may help.
- Limit caffeine and nicotine during manic episodes - Caffeine and nicotine can both act as stimulants, which can make symptoms worse. Plus, too much caffeine can change your sleeping habits.
- Seek treatment immediately
Getting treatment immediately will help you to proactively manage symptoms of a depressive or manic episode and avoid disruptions to your life. Often you don't notice early signs or symptoms, so take the time to educate whoever is closest to you what signs and symptoms to look for. They can alert you when they see a change that suggests the beginning of a mood episode. Show them you welcome such feedback, and be sure to take it seriously if you get it