Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I have irregular periods. I used to get it every month. Since I am working in night shifts. Its very irregular. I get it for every month delayed by ten days. I do get it only for a day and two. Please suggest me.
Sir my age 40 years weight 62kg while doing any work I gets anxiety and my hands gets shaking while doing the work.
What i am eating it doesn't affect to my body. What I say is. After sleep at night and wake up its lightly pain in ribs and back bone. And my skin touches the bone.
I have height problem. I am 16 but short with respect to other friends. Is there any way to increase height? please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 and suffering from stomach ache left side of my stomach, it's make me uneasy and also makes me heavy of my stomach.
Hello pls help me with this problem i.e after having my meals im having lose motion for almost 2 years now. And wen I take medicine prescribed by doctors im not having any motion & also experiencing irritation in the bowels. And I have lost almost 10 kg of weight due to this. Some medicines im currently using. Rifastop, orni, prepro prescribed by doctors. Pls help me with the solution.
My husband age is 55. It was paining in abdomen ,intestine. In sonography, its found that its hernia, also its found that prostate gland also become bigger .so can not urine completely. My question is whether it is necessary to operate in both cases? If yes, then which method we have to adopt? Please advice.
I am a 19 year old female and I am suffering with heavy stomach pain during the time of periods. what is my remedy to get rid of this pain.
Hello There, I am currently experiencing severe pain in my Uterus, Ovaries and also heavy back pain. Have been passing huge clots until tuesday (2 to 3 days) and now the bleeding has reduced with only little blood and no clots but the pain is being really heavy. Have tried pain killers but it still pains and not sure why and would like to know if this pain is unusual or is it just the usual way. Could you please advise ? Thanks,
I have discomfort in the left trapezius muscle since last 2 months. Have taken homeopathy medicine earlier but no relief. My physician has prescribed calpol 650 but it cured just 20-30 percent. The discomfort is more in the morning This seems to be muscular stress and stiffness. Please suggest a solution. Sometime the discomfort stretched to the left biceps as well.
I am 21 years old my weight is 74 kg and my height is 5 7.Is it possible to increase my height with the help of ayurvedic medicine. Please give me a true answer not to sale your product.
Hello mam I am 22 years old I am getting pimples on my fore head. What I have to do to reduce my pimples please give me suggestion.
Hi I seem to have stomach problem I don't feel like eating and if I eat properly I get loose motion.
Arthritis is inflammation of one or more of your joints. Pain, swelling, and stiffness are the primary symptoms of arthritis. Any joint in the body may be affected by the disease, but it is particularly common in the knee.
Knee arthritis can make it hard to do many everyday activities, such as walking or climbing stairs. It is a major cause of lost work time and a serious disability for many people. There are 2 types of arthritis the knee joint in the human body can get afflicted with. They are:
The form of arthritis which, with increasing pain, slowly wears down the joint cartilages is called osteoarthritis. This form of arthritis usually affects people after the age 40. The symptoms of osteoarthritis include:
- Severe pain in the knee joints
- Pain after walking up the stairs and it subsiding once you are on rest
- Severe pain after the movement of joints for a long time
- Pain that becomes worse in rainy days
- Joints becoming stiff after waking up in the morning but they improve in the latter part of the day
- Pain which also occurs in the thighs and the genital regions coupled with joints swelling and joints getting stiff after rest.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic form of arthritis caused because of the knee joint inflammations. This form of arthritis can occur at any age. Being an auto-immune disease, its symptoms include, but are not limited to:
- Severe pain in the morning
- Mild fever accompanying the pain
- Joints suddenly becoming swollen, red and warm causing, immense pain
- Sudden stiffness of the joints
- Pain that increases in cold weather
- Mild fever, extreme tiredness and weakening of the muscles
Doctors are still doubtful about what exactly causes the disease; but the deformation of the immune system might cause the damage of the joints, causing people who are already suffering from obesity, smokers, and women, in general, more prone to this disease.
When the knee pain is diagnosed as a form of arthritis, the following treatments are suggested:
- If you are overweight or obese, losing some of those extra pounds can go a long way in reducing the pain.
- Muscle-stretching exercises are effective in keeping the knee joints flexible.
- Dry needling, cupping, taping can help to control the pain and keep the joint supported.
- Prescribed dosage of anti-inflammatory drugs such as Tylenol, Motrin, and Advil or injections of hyaluronic acid might relieve your pain.
If regular treatments do not work, you might opt for knee-replacement surgery and osteotomy (the process of cutting a bone with the help of surgery) which might better the alignment of the knee by transforming the bone shapes.
Physiotherapy for knee arthritis
Physiotherapy treatment is aimed at improving the symptoms of the disease (i.e. knee pain, swelling, stiffness), and you should begin to notice a positive difference within one or a few physiotherapy sessions. The main goals of physiotherapy for your knee arthritis are:
- Reduce your knee pain and inflammation.
- Normalise your knee joint range of motion.
- Strengthen your knee: esp quadriceps (esp VMO) and hamstrings.
- Strengthen your lower limb: calves, hip and pelvis muscles.
- Improve your patellofemoral (knee cap) alignment and function.
- Normalise your muscle lengths.
- Improve your proprioception, agility and balance.
- Improve your technique and function eg walking, squatting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.