Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipanjeet SinghYour feedback matters!
I am getting my wisdom tooth coming out in my upper right corner in opposite direction towords cheek touching the skin getting pain in skin, please suggest.
I often feel pain in my tooth. And when I brush my teeth it is raining blood through tooth. What I have to do now?
I feel sensitivity in my tooth right side jaw while eating anything sweet. I am 26yrs old. Wha home remedies n precautions can be done
I had a very severe pain in my teeth whenever I brush I feel the pain and the pain will stop after the brushing. So please give me a best suggestion to me for this and which tooth paste should I have to use for this. Thank you.
Clean the surface of your tongue daily by using a professional tongue cleaner as they remove bacteria which contribute to bad breath (halitosis).
hello. Sir I have so much pen in my molar teeth nd there is a big whole what to I do plzz. Suggest me.
I am 35 year old male. From last night im suffering from gum pain. I have got a little swelling too. Pls tell me what should i. Do?
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
Hello Doctor. I have a habit of grinding my teeth most of the time I have developed this habit in past 2 years, now my question is will this can cost me headache as I have started having headache now a days.
Normally I donot experience any pain in teeth in the left side of the Lower Jaw but it starts paining when I go to sleep. Slowly and Steadily the pain increases and becomes unbearable .I have to assume sitting posture, apply ' Hexigel" type antiseptic mouth Gel then only I get relief and can go to sleep late at night . This is happening for last 3 days.
I feel pain in my teeth sometime. and i'm brushing my teeth regularly. So please tell me what is the problem?
Last month 27 feb, 2015 I did ceramic braces on my teeth, my dentist extract for teeth forth from both side up and down. Inner side of my lips some wound which is paining like hell, teeth too paining. I can't eat satisfactory because of pain, my docter suggested me ooORASEP-LA gel to apply on my inner lips, m applying every after one hour from 3 days, no use please suggest
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.