Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Diney GirdharYour feedback matters!
I have had permanent caps for my front two of the teeth it has been nearly 4 years .i think its ceramic .does permanent capping needs any type of servicing done ?
Helo sir I am navin I am 20 years old man n I have suffering from cavity problem so what should I do.
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments.
Sir in the morning when I get brush after that tongue cleaner with tongue cleaner blood also get from my tongue,is it a disease, then what is the solution of this problem.
My teeth are sensitive. I feel cold and warm. My gums are also in bad shape. I think it's paria please suggest me.
Recently after reading the ECG, Chief Physician asked us to consult a Cardiologist. He advised for taking a Echogram. Doctor said that there is nothing to worry at all about the Heart but the Heart is slightly larger due to the fact that my wife is a BP patient for over 15 years, taking amlopres L regularly. He said BP patients do generally have a slightly bigger heart. My wife is having gum problems as well she is not having arousal and desire. Do you want me to do any specific Test for Heart functioning and if so what are the tests to be carried out. My Wife is 58 years old.
How much salt or sodium is good for me? How much sugar is good for me? Which foods and drinks containing sugar cause tooth decay?
I have done biopsy of white patch in my mouth. Report says lichenoid dysplasia with invasion. What is the meaning.
Having pain in the upper teeth on two sides continuously and when I am taking in water the pain is much. Age 41. Sex-Male .Kindly suggest what to do ?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.
I am every day brush teeth but smell every time. I think stomach problems to smell mouth. Please solution it's problem.
I am 22 years old male and im staying in rural areas and here fluoride water only get thats the reason my going yellow color please help me. And suggest me some tooth paste, and tablets.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a 6 month for routine check up