Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Treatments For Birds
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh YadavYour feedback matters!
My dog is vomiting water like liquid little foamy with tiny bits of blood, it happened twice, one 5 days back in the morning around 4am, then at 2am. During vomiting he collapsed and paralyzed without any movement. Both time he woke up after 5 mins and he was active. I gave him Ranitac and vomited (half). Please help me, I am scared, he is 12 yrs old. 6 months back he had UTI. He is being given Nefrotec DS 2 tabs a day from 6 months as Advised by Vet. Please Please Help me, save my boy.
It is recommended that every pet should receive a general health evaluation once in 6 months. A preventive health visit should cover following aspects:
• Vaccination status
• Parasite control for intestinal parasites, ear mites, ticks and fleas.
• Dental health – care you give at home; any mouth odours, pain, or other signs of disease you may have observed
• Nutrition – including what your dog eats, how often, what supplements and treats are given, and changes in water consumption, weight, or appetite
• Exercise - how much exercise your dog receives including how often and what kind; and any changes in your dog's ability to exercise
• Ears and Eyes – any discharge, redness, or itching
• Stomach and intestines – any vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, gas, belching, or abnormal stools
• Breathing – any coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing, or nasal discharge
• Behaviour – any behaviour problems such as barking, changes in temperament, any obsessive behaviour, urinary accidents
• Feet and legs – any limping, weakness, toenail problems
• Coat and skin – any hair loss, pigment changes, lumps, itchy spots, shedding, mats, or anal sac problems
• Urogenital – any discharges, heats, changes in mammary glands, urination difficulties or changes, Neutering - if it has not already been performed
• Blood tests – especially for geriatric dogs, those with medical problems, and those who are receiving medications
My female spitz aged 2yr limps frequently, as if she has pain in her hind legs. What could be the possible reason?
I was bitten by my pet dog near my mouth, I did not got vaccinated after bitten by my dog, bt my dog has been vaccinated, so do I still have a chance of getting infected by rabies?
At home to know that your dog is fit, alert & free from any kind of ailments, you must monitor the following factors-
1. Playful, active, alert & response adequately to your calls
2. A sound appetite denoting a good health status.
3. Learn how to measure rectal temperature. A rectal temperature must not be lower than 99'F and should not cross 102'F.
4. Water intake is normal.
5. Urination, defecation should be upto the mark.
6. Tip of the nose will be bright, cool & moistened enough.
If all these factors say you that your dog is absolutely fine, you may consider nothing bad is waiting to be happened at the early hours.
What should be the right food for budgerigar birds (Australian parakeets) small size. I tried feeding them carrots, capsicum and coriander leaves along with seeds but petshop owner said it cause diarrhea to them. One of my bird tucks her head whole day. What should I do?
Sir maire pass labra hai. Uska back portion bilkul hi jyda weak hai vo chall bi ni patta hai bilkul bii. Koe bolta hai ki usko palayis hai mujhe smjh ni arha hai ki mai kya kruu. Ap guide krea kisi bi doctor ko pta ni lag rha hai usko hua kya hai phle thik tha achi trah chalta bi tha par ab vo khada bi ni ho skta ek min k lea bi
Hi, I have a six year old yellow labrador. Her underbelly is turning black and the discoloration has reached up to her neck. What could be the reason? also she has developed bad breath recently!
Hi i have a black lab and he is 8 years old. He feels a little problem when he stands and his legs shake a bit. Pls advice me for this issue?
Sir we are a diary oprators in india sir we are suffering from mastitas regular basis we are a 70 catteles please suggest what can we do suffering from clinical mastitas
My Dog is active and smart. He is a cross breed of Gradient and Rajapalyamam but he still not grown big neither fat. He is always thin and hyper. Anything to worry or concern?
Hello doc. We have a Lhasa Apso who is 2 1/2 years old. Now a days he does not eat his food properly. If we put some of our home cooked food he eats happily.How do we stop this. This leads to constipation and at times his poop gets stuck and its very yucky to clean him. Please help
I am having a female dog and it is 4 years old. It was having her menstrual cycle. Its been 22 days as of today and I don't think there is much bleeding. I am not sure of it tho. Today it ran out of the house and got mated with an another street male dog. Now is there a chance of possible pregnancy ? Is there any medicine apart from surgery to use as a contraceptive to drop the pregnancy ?
I have a German Spitz of 2 years 3 months, he suffered from jaundice some days back he if fine now but i am still worried because doctor recommended 3 injections but he did not take the last injections .Will it show problem later in his health
Enhancing Bonding - This is the main advantage of grooming your dog
yourself. You can actively look to form a bond with your dog that goes above
and beyond any other bond. The close personal attention that your dog gets
does not come in any other form and the shared experience can really make
you feel a connection to your dog that is founded on that.
Grooming is an essential element of the care of a dog. Every single owner should have a basic working knowledge of how to groom their dogs because it makes an awful lot of difference to not only how a dog looks but also to how he or she feels. A clean and well groomed dog is generally happier than a dirty and matted dog for a number of reasons. Firstly, groomed dogs have had personal attention from their owners and so are more contented as a result. They are also more secure in their position within a family as a result of the care and the bond that has been forged between owner and dog. Furthermore, well groomed dogs are often healthier because any health issues that arise can be spotted quickly and easily.
All of the above aside, it is an owner’s responsibility to look after a dog as well as possible and the basics of grooming do not require much effort to learn. However, you need to have a good basic knowledge of grooming tools and how they can be used to improve the overall appearance of your dogs.