Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Microsurgery Of The Larynx
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh VarshneyYour feedback matters!
I am 35 yes old I have dizziness problem my bp is 120/90 pregnancy negative but had an ovary removal operation 4 years back.
I'm feeling weak. Blood arise from nose. There should be pain also. What is the name of the disease and how should prevent.
A 3mm calculus noted in left submandibular gland and a 9 mm calculus noted in left submandibular duct.Please tell.
Hi sir. I have throat problem since 15 day and unable to see any good effect I have continued taking my medicine but I think it doesn't work so please can you tell me how does this happen. Please help me.
Dear Sir, I have air breath problem due to synis so recommend the best tablets and nasal drops to relief the problem.
I am 53 yesrd old male havingver severe throat congestion quite freauently for more than a year. I use to get soar throat and uncontrollable cough more often. Some fluid / flum comming from sinus such as nasal dripping use to get collected wiyhout going into food pipe, which in turn irritate the throat leading to soar throat condition. If I take some antibiotic and anti allergic meficine the problem will subside for a week. Once I stop the medicines it will recurr. Some times when I forcefully spit the flum alongwith saliva ( green in colour) I get blood in the spittedflum. The troat swap test done so far has no negative signs. When I was 15 yrs old one ENT doctor told that I have ceptal deviatiln lf bones. Even fro childhod I cannot drink cold drinks ice creams and even normal tap waterad I ude to get throat infection if do so. Hence I request u to suggest the coursr og treatment I should take to get rif of this problem permanently.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.