Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh SinghalYour feedback matters!
As I eat any thing In within 5 mins I have to go to wash room why pls advice n treat. As I got stab injuries in 2006 is it due to it or some other infection .as I HV gown fr ultrasound every thing is normal. Please help.
From the past few days I have been passing some kind of white small stuff with my stool, but separate with stool not mixed with the stool. Kindly diagnose.
Me 47 years ka hu muze 1 sall se ibs he mera vajan kam hota ja raha he or pahele jitna kha nahi sakta hu mera ibs thik ho jaye or vajan badh jaye iske liye kya karu me bahot chitntit hu please muze salah dijiyevajan din pratidin kam ho raha he.
I am 30+, few years back flaura and fauna in my intestine was disturbed and I had lot of stomach issues and got irritable bowel syndrome. Done lot of testing - ultrasound, stool etc. No issue is noticed in any testing. Now - what I noticed is my stool diameter is hardly 1 cm normally. But whenever I take any anti biotics for any reason (eg-throat issue) the stool/bowel width increases to 2 cm or more. If there a issue here I need to worry and if so how to proceed?
Hi since last eve am getting sudden tight spasms in and around chest area. They last for 1min n let loose n after some gap burst out in another area around chest n upper tummy. Could it be gastric problem? If yes am taking Parit once a day what more should I do. When I get the pain it's very painful. Sometimes even in the middle of the night.
I am 22 year old I am feeling uneasy with gastric problem I went to nearby 5 doctors but my problem not solved. I am having this problem from 5 years now my stomach is bloating. Please tell me best medicine or syrup to cure this problem and running may help to cure this problem ha I want to know Waiting for answer sir.
I have serious stomach bloating issue. I've had bloated stomach since I was a kid. I am a non vegetarian. I tried exercising for 6 months but it showed no change. Please tell me what can be done.
Hello sir. My wife age is 32 years and since long back I am observing that whatever she eats. Couldn't digest properly. Always complain of motion. Gas. Indigestion. Blooming of stomach. Pls guide.
Dear Dr, Last two days I have seen that blood in my stool, after bowel movement it happens, so what should I do kindly suggest and also from last 7 to 8 years I am suffering from constipation.
Doctor I have fistula past 1 year I see doctor also he confirm I have fistula. And he give some medicine. Now I lost that preparation. Now I need to take medicine. So pls suggest medicine to recovery soon. When I am going Toilet I feel unbelievable pain after release motion good. Pls suggest any medicine for me. Thanks
I'm having fatty liver. I took ultrasound in 2013. It shows grade 2. HGPT shows 125. In 2016 I took ultrasound. The result has no change. Grade 2 itself. I'm having urdiogem 150 and udimarin medicine. But no changes. Please advice what should I do. Kindly advice it's future effects too. Is there any problem. What should I do. Please advice as soon as possible.
I have erosive gastritis with h.Pylori positive.And i have finish eating hp kit.Now im taking pantop d every morning.But my stomach still feels indigestion all the time.
Heartburn can be a very discomforting condition and affects almost everyone at some point in his or her life. This is a condition wherein the stomach acids back up through the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation, especially near the chest area. Quick-relief medications can help you deal with them for a particular episode. However, recurring deposits might warrant changes in diet and lifestyle. Some of the long and short term remedies are mentioned below:
Short term remedies to deal with heartburn
- Eat a banana or an apple: A few slices of banana and apples can introduce acids into your stomach which will counteract the stomach acids and thus help reduce heart burn.
- Use baking soda and water as a home remedy: This is another quick fix if you don’t have anything at home when suffering from heartburn. If you mix half to a full spoon of baking soda with water and then drink slowly, it will immediately help relieve symptoms. However, don’t make this a regular remedy as it may cause side effects such as nausea and swelling.
- Ginger root tea: Making tea with ginger is another great home remedy which can easily relieve heart burn.
- Chew gum when you have heartburn: This is helpful as the constant stimulation within the mouth due to chewing gum helps with saliva production. The excess production of saliva helps wash away the acids that have built up in the stomach. Once the acid recedes, it helps in relieving or eliminating heartburn.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Drinking aloe vera juice helps in relieving heart burn very easily. It helps control inflammation in both the esophagus and the stomach and relieves pain from heartburn. However, regular use isn’t recommended as it can act like a laxative.
Long term lifestyle changes
- Change your Sleeping habits: Try to sleep on the left side of your body and ensure that your upper body is in a slightly raised position as this will stop the stomach acids form coming up into the esophagus.
- Watch what you eat, when you eat and how quickly you eat: It is advisable to not only maintain a fixed time of eating but also try to eat slowly as it give the stomach more time to adjust in digesting the food, thereby ensuring controlled secretion of the acids.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: These are common triggers for heartburn and avoiding them will show results in a relatively short period of time. It is advisable to stop smoking and reduce alcohol consumption to once a week or even lesser.
- Wear loose fitting clothes: Wear clothes which are loose as this would free up your stomach. Tight clothing can push stomach acids up the esophagus and it is advisable to loosen up clothing to relieve symptoms.