Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh SareenYour feedback matters!
I have been having migraines once a week and my hands start shivering with it. Please suggest because it's creating a lot of problem in my daily routine.
Hello My daughter who is going to be 5 years in october was suffering from meningitis/septicemia? (doctors thought) from 3months old and was given antibiotics ets for more than one month and EEG test shows she has seizure disorder. Till now she cannot speak and even though she can walk she still has problem (not like normal child). Her hearing is good. I give her dilentin at morning and evening till today from 3 months old. Did she have chance to get cured? which hospital will I take her t? please help.
I am 38 years old. I am suffering from epilepsy when I was 8 years old. I am taking EPTOIN tablets since 8 years. Is there any chance to completely cure.
I am 30 years old lady mere pero ki naso me bhut dard hota me roj ka kam bhe nahi ker pati khade hone per modne me muze dard hota he muze kya kerna chahiye ?
Hello, My mother is suffering from Bell's palsy since 20th nov16, as she is diabetic Dr. did not have her prednisone steroid within 72 hours after the attack. Now it been 3moths over Dr. asked us to stop physiotherapy now but it's not cured. We have consulted couple of neurologist but they are saying nothing can be done now after 3 months. My mother become too upset and me too. Should I go anywhere outside of Kolkata for further treatment, can it be cured, can she smile again. Please help me with your valuable suggestion .Thanks.
Good morning sir. Sir since few months when I try to write something I can't write properly because my hand vibrate I feel pain. So why it happen.
Subject: Loose motion starts with low fever and shivering PRESENTING COMPLAINTS Complaints: loose motion at least 12 a day and 7, 8 in night yesterday was feeling chill with low fever. Motion is like water Current Treatment: noxgyl. And fever reducer. Flexon now using oflox tz since after noon today.
May I know the symptoms of migraine. The patient have been suffering from a severe headache all the tym.
I have really strong migraine, for the last two days. I also experience lack of balance and diarrhea.
I am 52 years of age working in Govt service, I am suffering from insomnia for the last one decade, now I am taking clonazepam 0.5 MG tablet every night. Is it healthy or you suggest any other alternatives G. Vidyasagar Hyderabad.
I am male 52 years old from 4-5 days in my pelvic lower area some vibration or sensation felling what is that please help me.
Hello sir/mam I am suffering from nightfall and underweight . My hand shivers. My friends told that due to masturbation but I left it months ago . Please suggest me the best solution.
My mother age 63 yrs has been diagnosed with carpal syndrome. So what is the treatment for tbe same. Can it can be cured through medicines and exercises or surgery is the only option. What are the success rate of surgery?
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.