Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Parashar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh ParasharYour feedback matters!
I did excessive masturbate after that I'm feeling very weakness, my body became thin, the main problem is that I feel very cold even in room temperature for last 2 year till now it's didn't recover, it's like cold intolerance. What to do please suggest me. thanks.
The most powerful and amazing organ in our body is the brain. It differs from many other organs of our body not only by its shape, but also by its special type of cell called neurons. When these cells gets affected or dead it can never be reverted or regenerated which is the most exclusive nature found only in brain cells. The cells in other parts of our body has the capacity to regenerate (can be replaced or new one can be grown or produced), but brain cells are exception. Hence any damage to the brain, injury or trauma is really a crucial thing to be considered with utmost care.
Brain surgeries really need skill, proper training, confidence and intelligence to perform this highly complicated and risky surgery.
Brain surgeries are performed to:
- Remove the brain tissues that are grown abnormally
- Aneurysm is clipped to prevent flow of blood cliff off an aneurysm
- Biopsy purpose or to remove the tumour
- Make a nerve free
- Drain the abnormal blood or clot collection or to drain any excessive fluid collection caused by infection.
- To implant artificial electronic device as a treatment for conditions like Parkinson's disease
- Biopsy: A part of brain tissue is removed for the brain or whole tumour is removed.
- Craniotomy: The skull bone is opened to remove tumour, an aneurysm and drain fluid or blood from infection.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: Endoscopic devices are inserted through the nose to remove the lesions or tumour.
- Minimally invasive neuroendoscopy: Similar to endonasal surgery but small incision is made.
- Anaesthesia risks like breathing difficulty, allergic reaction to medications, excessive bleeding or clots and infection.
- Risk related to the brain surgeries are seizures, coma, swelling of brain, infection to brain or meanings, surgical wound infection that intrudes to the brain structures, abnormal clot formation and bleeding.
- General risks include muscle weakness, disturbances in memory, speech, vision, coordination, balance and other functions that are controlled by the brain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having restlessness in legs at night and bit pain too. I suffered fever some 15 -20 days back. Took PCM from my stock of medicines. Fever subsided but weakness n body pain continued. please prescribe what medication should I take.
I have a pain in back side of the head not a fix if pain then in 1 month or in 4 and 5 months that's why know that what is problem.
One tooth is very slightly loose due to tartar deposit. Any solution to strengthen this or we should get this removed?
Lybrate | Dr. Suman Odugoudar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello sir we had a sex n then take ipill. Also check pregnancy test by steps but both time it's come negative but my wife not getting period yet what should I do.
1) Bananas: Bananas contain bromelain which is an enzyme that controls sex hormones.
2) Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains an active ingredient known as L-arginine HCL, which helps in increasing the semen volume and it also raises sperm count.
3) Garlic: Garlic is rich in allicin that helps in improving blood circulation. This in turn promotes blood circulation in the genitals and strengthens the sperms.
4) Pomegranates: Pomegranates are rich in an antioxidant that reduces malondialidehyde which is responsible for damaging the sperms.
5) Beef: Beef contains zinc which protects the sperms from the influence of free radicals.
6) Walnuts: Walnut is rich in arginine which helps in raising semen volume and also promotes sperm production.
7) Spinach: Spinach is rich in folic acid that raises sperm count.
Click on consult privately to ask me any questions related to sexual health and well-being.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.