Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Rohini . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bansal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh Kumar BansalYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 and have light backpain since 3 months. The pain increases if I stand for long time. My body weight is 70 Kg and height is 6 feet. Please help what may be the reason for this pain.
I have problem in my neck from last 2 weeks, should I use pillow or not? Suggest any medicine as best painkiller.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days because I have backpain so I tried multiple home remedies but they didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 28 years old female my weight is 35 I am suffering from waist pain from last 1 month I have used ointment n medicine. Please suggest for get rid of this problem I want also gain weight may I join gym and can I take whey protein if I can then from where should I purchase. I am working in night shift as a computer operator.
Hi iam age 26 m sir ia m suffering from back pain and neck pain from 3 years and till now I am using pain realif oils sir plz sujjest to solve my problem
Meri wife ki age 23 h.last 15-20 Dino se uske kandhe ke piche pain ho raha h.vaha jalan chalti h aur pain hota h continue. 5-6 din usne pain killer li thi jisse pain kam ho jata tha. Jab problem end nahi hue to m use doctor ko dhikhane le kar Gaya. Doctor ne uska x-ray kiya aur bataya ki uski gardan ki naso m tension h is reason se pain ho raha h. Nhone kuch medicine di aur exercise batayi. Lekin 4-5 Din ho Gaye koi effect nahi hua aur massage aur malish ka bi koi effect nahi hua. Spray lagane se pain aur increase ho jata h.pls help me and give me good suggestions.
Causes and symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, which is characterized by the inflammation of the joint lining and gives rise to pain, stiffness, warmth and redness in the joints. The inflammation occurs in the tissue that normally produces lubricating fluids for the joint. This condition is progressive in nature, and can cause the destruction of joints, leading to functional and locomotive disability.
Though rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that can last for years, patients may not experience any symptoms for a long time. In some cases, the disease may affect other parts of the body like the eyes, lungs, and the heart.
The severity and duration of the symptoms are unpredictable, and the symptoms experienced are:
- At times, people experience increased disease conditions called flare-ups.
- They may also experience alternating periods when the symptoms fade or diminish, which is referred to as remission.
- Some of the common symptoms of the disease include lasting pain and stiffness for more than an hour in the morning, inflammation, fatigue, fever, and a general sense of discomfort.
- Inflammation in the joints close to the hands like wrists and fingers and other parts like neck, shoulders, elbows, knees and hips can also be affected.
- In some cases, both sides of the body are affected at the same time, which is known as inflammation in a symmetric pattern.
Rheumatoid arthritis is usually caused by the body's weakened immune system, which produces antigens to attack itself. The trigger to this reaction is not yet clearly deciphered.
It is diagnosed by clinical examination (American association of Rheumatology criterion) supported by relevant Investigations.
Management for Arthritis includes the following aspects:
1) To control disease activity and control of symptoms of pain, stiffness.
2) Medical treatment to prevent system effects of the disease.
3) Nonmedical treatments comprise of dietary therapy, physiotherapy, immunomodulation therapy.
4) Minimal surgical therapy like arthroscopic synovectomy to confirm the diagnosis as well as reduce disease activity. At times, with the advanced decline of joints, a major surgery like replacement therapy may be required for specific cases.
What's more important is to know that at any stage of the disease patient can adopt and live an active life with appropriate treatment.
Related Tip: 3 Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis to Watch Out for