Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Khullar
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh KhullarYour feedback matters!
Debabrata Dua / Ipsita Chakbarti
I am from west bengal and my name is IPSITA CHAKBARTI...Dr Khullar is the first doctor in my life who treat me very wel.I am really very pleased with his advise and the treating process...I have visited 4 times first two in Sir gangaram and then Max Saket .He has taken minimum 30 min to see a patient......I cam compare him as a god.....I am CKD stage 4 patient and still I am under medicine treatement, there is no dialasis started yet..Again I want to meet with that respective person.....Thank u Sir . Contact-no-08370960166/ 09432585481..Ipsita Chakrabarti
I have red eyes from last 4 days and urine colour is pale yellow and also have weakness and vomiting what was the problem.
Hi, I have a stone 4.5 mm in ureter and another stone 3 mm in right kidney. My problem is that some time I feel burn while urine and feel burn after ejaculations, kindly suggest me this problem is due to ureteric stone, or some other problem can be there. My ultrasound and urine test was done on 14th july (4 days ago) in which these stones are found. And blood cells in urine was 40 to 50, I am taking water more than I need, some time drink beer also. Please help me, why I feel burning in penis.
Finding suggestive of bright echogenic fociin gall bLadder with poor distal shadowing, 2. Right renal calculus with mild degree of fullness in the right kidney. Suggested CECT ABDOMEN FORM FURTHER EVALUATION.
For about two weeks my urine is yellow in colour of even though I have been drinking so much water. What may be the reason for urine colour?
Hello, Doctor I Wanna Ask You a question regarding the fate of success in the kidney transplantation? Is that also if our body cells accepts the kidney still it might fail to work?
Im having calcium stones in my kidney ter wer totally 3 stones and I had a severe pain so I got laser treatment n got it blast I still hv 2 stones 1 in lft kidney n 1 in right kidney I do not want to get it blast I want it to gt it cured by others methods can I hv a suggestion abt wt methods can b followed to get rid of tose stones.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.