Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh KansalYour feedback matters!
My wife has uterus fibroid size A 2.4 cm to 4.1 cm. Is that serious or normal issue and what is solution of that operation or medicine treatment. Wife age 42 years old.
Hi, My weight is 77 now after pregnancy 10 kg increase. I am breastfeeding for 1 year baby so how to reduce with healthy way? And my tummy also want to reduce so please give some ideas.
Hi I have a girlfriend and we are going to marry next year. We had sex many times and she got pregnant two times, first time we had surgical abortion and second time medical abortion, both the times after gynecologist consultant, earlier she was having healthy periods, but after medical abortion she was having unhealthy periods i. E. Less bleeding than earlier, kindly suggest is it normal or we should consult a gynecologist.
I am 26 old, I am 22 weeks pregnant low lying placenta. I am going office through my two wheeler. And walking what can I do.
Hi sir, I am 24 years old recently I got marriage I go period on 21 nov after 6 days of my period me and my husband went on sex after sex blood starts bleeding more and getting heavy pain in stomach spontaneously ats almost 11 days my periods bleeding has been not stopped and pain is coming more what happen and what should I do sir please tell me I was worried a little bit sir. Today its almost 14th day at night time pain is very much I cant even sleep what tablets I has to use and what should io eat and how many days I has to inactive in sex \even its stops the bleeding sir please.
Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 15' april'16 i. E. On 3rd day of my period. And I already had irregular cycle since january16. He did not cum inside me as it was protected but today its 28'may my period hasn't come. I am bit tensed now, I got white discharge same as before period and little cramps in leg. I had done 2 home pregnancy test, one after 11 day of missed period this month and other 12th day, both comes out negative. I am worried now. Am I pregnant or my period get missed. Pls help me. Thankuu.
How to cure blocked fallopian tube? And if it is blocked then how period is OK (delaying 1 or 2 days)?
I am married since Jan 2016 and from that date I tried my best but unfortunately I did't get succeed to get pregnant my wife. Dr. advise me for hsa test and TVS test for my wife. Please suggest me some diet plan to increase semen and what should I eat for fertility of both of us?
My daughter is 23 years old she gets irregular periods. Can I know the reason. There is no much pain during periods it's normal 3 days flow.
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.