Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir maine apni wife ke sath 6 april ki subh sex kiya or 6 april ko hi uske period ho gye .uske baad 19 april ko uske stomach m bhut pain ho rha .thkan v lg rhi h.or sar dard v h .medicine lene pr v thik nhii ho rha h.kya wo prgent h .sir abi hamari marriage ko 1 month hi hua h.kya ye symptoms pregnancy ke h .hum abi baby nhii chahte h.
Hi. I am a pcod patient. I am taking treatment to conceive. My follicle ruptured on 18th march. Doctor asked me to take pregnancy test on 3rd April and started medicine duphaston and estrabet. My hpt showed negative result. Should I wait for few more days to get accurate result. As my last month period date was 4th March.
I have a chest pain suddenly doctors said that symptoms related to heart attack but not sure of that is heart attack. They said its a type of cholesterol how to reduce the cholesterol for a healthy heart.
I recently got a pilonidal sinus surgery done. Its been about 4 months. While it has healed completely; I reckon that sweat is one of the primary cause. I do sweat a lot. Any precautions that I can take to make sure it doesn't resurface.
Today morning she had a pregnancy test with prega news pregnancy test kit. It came negative. Today again she felt nausea and weak. We r still very worried. If we wait till 10 January. And that time if we test again and got positive. Then will not be too late to avoid the pregnancy by then. After 14 days of sex is their any abortion process? Then what? Mam Please tell me in details. It will help us. We both r very very worried.
Hi Sir, I am 24 years, Male I am suffering with dermatographic urticaria from 3 months I am using montek lc from last 1 month as suggested my doctor but im not cured still the rashes are coming and itching sustains please solve my problem.
When I am talking my girlfriend on phone. It is a simple talk. But I get premature ejaculation continuously. What to do.
This question is for my bed-ridden mom. In short she had gout related infection operated, parallel at the end of prev surgery her right shoulder dislocation correction surgery took place. Total period of 3-6 months passed, being a right handed, post operation she couldn't get up using the elbow (as informed by their surgeon / doctor). Now almost 10 months have passed ,from waistline down onwards severe itching sensation (is it because due to loss of muscle due to no movement). Her age is 76. Can you kindly assist / help. We are staying in Thane (w).
I have piles problem due to chronic constipation. Red blood after a bowel movement and also its very painful in that time. But if any day I drink 15 -20 gilas of water and take curd regularly my problems minimize at some extent But I want to permanent solution is it possible. Is any treatment is available for permanent solution.
Hi I recently moved to hyderabad from chennai. Im facing hairfall issue, if I take bath and rub my head using towel I cn see two hair and also while combing hair I can still see it. Its been 3 weeks its happening. Recently I had a haircut and little worried whether the hair will recover. Afraid of baldness. Please help. I have never faced this kind of issue in my entire life. My hair is so good. So I need to undergo any treatment?
I am 48 year old man. I have prostate problem .Igo to urine at least 20 time in 24 hours. However my urine flow normal. L have done ultrasound xray .l cannot take sound sleep at night. What should I do.
Hi Doctor, I am a mother, live in delhi. My baby is 1 year old. He kiked on my chest while feeding milk. Now I am feeling pain and there is something tight in my right side chest. So please tell me what can I do to free from this problem.
I am height is 173 cm and weight 55kg my age is 25. This is normal or not? I want to increase my weight what should I do?
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.