Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am Chandra babu I'm not feeling well due to knee pain so please suggest knee treatment thanks do the need full.
I have hairfall issue suggest can I take any treatment to regain my hair. I m just 25 years old n my father have strong hair. please suggest what I do. Initially I taken treatment but when I stop to take medicine my hairfall again start.
From yesterday I had stmoach pain n it feels like it is burning. I had pudhinhara and its gives relief for few hours and again pain continues. I request you to give me suggestion.
My problem is hairfall it is so much that my scalp is starting to show I consult dr they give me minooxidal solution when I stop that my hairfall increases I want permanent solution
I am facing Ringworm problem from last 5 months. Took medicines from 2-3 dr. but no use.. Please help me. Thank you.!
I am 25 years old and have weight of 69 kg thin body structure. I take a good diet still my body doesn't goes a bit fatty. What can I do?
My wife and myself facing continuously illness and my friends got success but I remain behind the success so I have always depression what can I do to recover all these things.
Why I gets more sweat and what is the reason for excessive hair in legs and hands and all other parts.
My husband cheated me by chatting online with ladies so I am in depression since then I am not able to come out from that as I saw his conversation so every now n then I get a flash of his conversation with that lady n I don't trust my husband any more and I also get bad dreams about him so I hope I am normal.
I can't spend more time with my partner on bed please can you suggest any thing for increase sex time.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.