Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old and my body temperature is 99 degree c in rainy season is it dangerous for our health please tell me sir.
After sex ke bad virya turant bahar nikal jata he vagina se. Maine mera test nikala he. Jo ek dam sahi he sperm count bhi achha he. Help me.
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady Knows She's Hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem—four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, Never criticize other women's bodies. "She'll worry about how you feel about hers. "She won't feel comfortable showing you her body if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite."
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. "A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax—your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O-or-Big-Zero attitude.
Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together."
Penis Size just doesn't matter!
The cliché is true: It is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size.
Dr. Sharmila Majumdar, Sexologist & psychoa
MS sexuality, M.Phil clinical psychology, PhD Cognitive Behavior Modification
Certified by Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USA, in treatment of resistant depression