Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Doctor my mother is too fat. By birth she is fat. So she not care that. But now her age is 52. Please advise.
I am 22-year-old male. I used to masturbate a lot some years ago. I guess it gave me a problem of early ejaculation. Even today when I start to masturbate, I ejaculate in some seconds. It has converted into inferiority complex in me whether to go for sex or not. Correct me if I am wrong, because of such things I am not able to gain my weight, I can't see properly without specs, there are bones on my face which can be seen easily (bad face structure), my legs started paining heavily if I walk for a long (maybe loss of calcium), whatever I eat doesn't digest. I hope you will guide me for certain cure.
I am a Male of age 20 Years. I have very poor health. But I have enough strength and muscle power. I tried for Gym but that didn't help me. It has been years my health did not improve. I take good foods. Eggs, Meat, rice, dal are often regular meals of mine. Please Help me Out for a Health Body Physique.
I am 22 year old boy. I am eats enough food daily. But I am still not getting faty. My weight remains same. My height is 178cm and weight 66. I need a strong body and little fat.
I know that watching porn is not a good activity. However I have already masturbated a lot watching porn movies. I'm still unmarried. I'm very tensed now a days. Will homeopathic medication help me to recover the loss going forward? I want to a better sex life. Please suggest. Also I'm now not watching that much porn and masturbating.
Sir, I am 47 years old married since 2007 but failed to become father. My wife is only 28 and she is normal according to doctor. Each time I was asked to have my semen analysis done I fail because I cannot ejaculate semen by masturbating. My question is that how can I provide semen for analysis?
Am 25 years old girl having issue in menstruation cycle for last six months due to this am looks too fat I took blood test. Report shows rbc is only 8. Kindly suggest tonic r food items to increase blood and for regular mensuration issue.
Sir I'm rajesh my age is 20 and my weight, is 85 and height is 6 feet how what be the correct weight and can we got to gym for one month or by taking one week fruit and vegetable diet we can loss weight please help.
Sir I am 18 years old. My face is swollen from jaws sides. Medicines prescribed by doctors are not working. please help me. What can I do to avoid this?
from bangalore. I am32 yrs house wife. My fist delivery was at 20 yrs old. 2nd baby is at 32 years. After my first delivery I have heard about a news that a mother killed her baby by dipping him in washing machine water. After hearing that news I got choked. It was in my mind for a week. Latter on I had a fear that I will also do the same sin. But actually I don't feel to do the same at any cost. But I have a doubt whether I do it or not? it was disturbing my mind around six months. Latter it gone out of my mind. Now after my second delivery the same thought is disturbing me whether I harm r pain my baby? is it a mental disease? do I need to take any medicine?
Sex ke dauran sperm vergina se bahr aa jata hai. Iski vajah se pregnancy nii ho pa rhi hai. Iska kya reason hai. Aur female pattern bilkul bhi uttejit ni ho pati jaise hi thora uttejit hona suru hota h waise hi sperm Bahar aa jata h please Hindi me bataiye.
I have a cut on my forehead just near to the eye brows which is near about 3-4 mm deep I taken tha first-aid. Will it required to go for stitches if it is yes then is it possible to remove mark of tha cut.
My 10 year old son has heavy gas problem, in night and early morning and night he has gas release with loud voice and long duration, what can be done to control gas formation. Thanx.
Which time is best for inter course without condom or pills and the sperm goes inside but child is not produced.
Hii Dr. I have pcod. My periods are delayed by one month I need to loose weight and get my period on track. My weight is 80 kg my height is 154 cm. My age is 19 yrs. Please suggest me the diet for losing weight very fast. Please help.
Leading a life with peripheral neuropathy is quite similar to riding a roller coaster. Managing the pain can be frustrating at one time and overwhelming on the other as patients can experience alternating symptoms with debilitating pain. So you should learn about the various treatment options as they can help you go a long way in managing the pain.
The peripheral nerves are considered the longest in the body which extend from the hands to feet. When these nerves are damaged, you may feel some sort of pain, tingling in the hands and feet and even numbness, and these symptoms can even get worse and you may experience stabbing pain with increasing weakness.
There are many things that you should know about peripheral neuropathy as they would help you to manage the condition much more effectively.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of neuropathy: More than 70% of diabetics develop symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. So you should keep your blood sugar within optimum levels as a means of reversing diabetic neuropathy.
- A melange of causes behind neuropathy: Though diabetes is the number 1 cause of peripheral neuropathy, other causes include deficiency of vitamin B12, alcoholism, traumatic injury, chemotherapy and exposure to toxic substances. Physicians may find it difficult to pin-point the cause and when this happens. This is often termed as ‘idiopathic neuropathy’.
- Medications causing neuropathy: If you are suffering from diabetes and being treated with the drug named metformin, you may develop peripheral neuropathy.
- Preventing neuropathy is the most recommended way: While it is the fact that some nerves may potentially get damaged from certain surgeries or injury, peripheral neuropathy can be potentially prevented or sometimes stopped from spreading. As diabetes is a major cause of diabetes, being watchful about your diet and exercising regularly can help you go a long way to prevent diabetes as well as neuropathy.
- Pain is not simply confined to a tingling sensation: Though pain and a tingling sensation is the commonest and easiest way of recognising the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, each of your sensory, motor and autonomic nerves can show different set of symptoms that you should be watchful of.
- A diet may make the symptoms even worse: You can either help or hurt your nerves with your choice of foods. For improving symptoms, you should avoid food with excessive sugar, refined grains and artificial sweeteners as they may strain your nerves and irritate them further.
Whether you are recently diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy or living with it for many years, understanding a few conditions would help you make informed decisions about your well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.