Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dinesh Gautam

Anesthesiologist, Delhi

Dr. Dinesh Gautam Anesthesiologist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Dinesh Gautam
Dr. Dinesh Gautam is a renowned Anesthesiologist in Rajender Nagar, Delhi. You can visit him at Sir Ganga ram Hospital-Delhi in Rajender Nagar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Dinesh Gautam on has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sir Ganga ram Hospital-Delhi

#33, Sarhadi Gandhi Marg, Rajender Nagar, Landmark: Near Janakidevi Memorial CollegeDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh Gautam

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 24 yr old female and having heavy weight of 64 kg mostly on belly and hips. I am suffering with back pain and leg pains with acidity. How do I reduce it?

Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Amravati
Hello . Your backache is mostly obesity related. Unless you are having tingling or numbness in legs. Do you feel weakness in legs? reply so that I can guide you regarding back pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I used to play cricket regular but I have cramp on my leg regularly. And also on rectus femoris. What should I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine ADEL-27 Dropss ( ADEL) Drink 10 drop in 20 ml fresh water 3 time daily for 15 dayss Drink lots of water and 2 glas milk daily.Concentrate on protein diet.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 years old female I m suffering from cervical from last one year what should I do?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Kindly take biod3 max 1 tab dailyx10 paracetamol 250mg od & sos x5days do back (spine)/shoulder/knee exercises make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take do not ignore it. It could be beginning of a serious problem. If no relief in 4_5 days, then contact me again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend having a continuous back pain for last few months and she is quite healthy as well.She had a survical as well.She had a asthma problem as well.Please recommend some exercise or else to live smooth life. Regards,

Clinical Exercise Specialist, Certificate in Population Health, Certificate in Diabetology and Prevention, Nutritionist, MHSc (Public Health), MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Delhi
Exercise prescription is not easy task, there are no. Of things to consider, this time I can suggest him to concentrate on wait reduction and visit a physio and start some postural execises
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir my wife frequently suffering from ribs & hip pains last 5 years , we undergo some orthopaedic treatment & done some tests like pcr, thyroid mri & some other but didn't come to exact reason, please guide us.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Muscular problem if all test are normal posture correction must do physiotherapy treatment for few days will solve and avoid long sitting toward bending lifting weight. Keep equal balance on both legs.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
*Don’t sit continuously working on laptop etc. Get up periodically and move around. *Restrict bike driving as far as possible. *Don’t carry laptop or any load on your shoulder. Carrying very light loads equally with both hands is better *Sit straight so that back bone gets proper support. A dining chair is better than a laid back sofa. *You can use mustard oil for massage which is good in winter season for relieving pain. Eucalyptus oil is also good *Soft bed will not give proper support to your back bone. Hard bed with thin mattress and thin pillow is better. *Get yourself tested whether you have spondylitis problem. Homoeopathy has a good treatment for this without adverse effects. Take Calc fluor 200--once daily in the morning for 6 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi ! This is Naushad here. I'm 47 yrs of age. For the last 3to 4 months I've been having this severe pain in my feet at the bottom heel area. The pain is very severe espiacially in the mornings when i get up. I am hardly able to walk. Initially the pain was only in the mornings and night after I used tocome back from work. But of late the pain is there throughout the day. The pain is there in both the legs. I've checked my uric acid twicw and both the reports are normal. Please advice. Thanks

Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Dear , Kindly think of ruling out the calcaneal spur. This is a bony growth which gives you a pain. It could also be planter fasciitis. Consult local physician and get the right kind of foot ware to suite your feet. Metaphysically one gets heel pain when one has to bear the brunt, responsibilities, pressure or blame from others. If this is the case, learn to address these feelings.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain on both shoulders, can't move my arms straight up. Pain is severe. I had fall resulting in dislocated elbow joint about 7 months ago. Please suggest your advise as to what has to be done.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Seems like shoulders gave gone stiff because of disuse. Advice hot fomentation to shoulders. Gentle mobility exercises for shoulders.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am preparing for the marathon. It's been 2 months since I got a shin splint on my right leg. Have been icing it regularly. What do you suggest I should do?

Hand Surgery, M.S. (Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Ahmedabad
Dear shin pains are sometimes difficult to treat and the sports person has high demand so may be you can try eswt which can cure it
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my foot while lying on bed its a kind of nerve pain I think. I am having this pain from last month after having an injury during football. Please help.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Mag phos 200x 4 tab thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days than consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi for last couple of days I have severe back pain and neck pain also there is very much stress please suggest what to do. Please suggest some medicine also to control my pain.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, apply rumalaya liniment and massage for 10 mins and give hot water fomentation. This can be done thrice daily. If the pain is severe, take tab. Yogaraja guggulu 1-1-1 with hot water after food. Use soft medium sized pillow while sleeping. Perform neck exercises for 10 mins in the morning and evening regularly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 42 years old male. Work and lifestyle sedentary. Developed Backache, cervical, gastric and kidney stone 3.9mm. Kindly advice.

MBBS, MD - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Pain Management Specialist, Jaipur
U should get xray cervical spine and lumbar spine -ap/lat views done. See my profile as you will get answers to most of your queries on my post.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Halo sir. I am 21 years old. I have a back pain since 6 months. Now i am taking a homeopathic medicine (1) calcera fluorica. (2) kalium phosphoricum. (3) magnesium phosphoricum. Mri report shows l5-s1 disc extrusion problem. Is this homeo medicine cure my problem or not? i am using this medicine from one month.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take homoeopathic medicine - rhus tox. 0/2 10 equal strength strokes put 10 to 25 drops in one or two teaspoon of water thrice a day for one month. Revert back after one month with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26year old man I have backache 2years back in my lumber region my vitamin d level is 5%

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Start with physiotherapy sessions and learn exercise for spine. Don't sit on floors. Use lumber spine belt also. Take calcium and methylcobalamine supplement with omega3.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 57 years old and playing shuttle badminton. I am getting right shoulder pain. What should I do?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem. Stop playing till pain subsides. Apply cold pack for 20 min. Thrice a day for 5 days. Physiotherapist can teach you exercises to help stretch and strengthen the muscles in your neck and shoulders. Do reply for specific treatment plan. Wishing you a good health.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mai hamesha thaka thaka sa mehsos karta hu Body mai dard bhee rahta hai. Please help me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi,to overcome this weakness, take Alfavena malt, 2 tsf, twice daily for 1 month. BC no. 27, 5 tabs twice daily. Drink plenty of water. Eat a well balanced nutritious diet. Take Sound sleep of 7-8 hours.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I need a diet chart to maintain my weight and simple exercises for my knees becoz I have patella dislocation problem in both knees.

FAMS, MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Indore
Dear Jabeen, Namaskar, You must procure a diet chart from a Dietitian / Nutritionist...Join a Gymnasium to develop Vastus Medialis Muscles of your thighs...Strong Vastus medialis is helpful in preventing dislocation / subluxation of patella..... However .. you may need surgical correction if Physiotherapy does not help..... Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, My sister is facing a problem, whenever she tries to reduce her weight by dieting or by exercise she get lower backache, also when she lifts any weight or stand for long hours. Please suggest what to do to reduce weight and to get rid of backache.Thank you .

fellowship in diabetes, Professional Training in Mind Body Medicine, MS, MBBS
Bariatrician, Ahmedabad
She does not need exercise and low calorie food. But proper hormonal assessment and based on the results, a proper food plan. Weight lifting in presence of back oain can be dangerous.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Helo. I am only 18 years old boy. My legging was jerked in two times. First time jerking off 1month ago. Second time on 1 week Ago. Why the legging was jerked ? That time had pain in my leg. Pls help me and you telling useful treatment and solutions.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
It might be of muscle strain or of fatigue do take strengthening exercise from physiotherapist apply cold water fomentation for thrice a day for 7 days regularly do revert for further assistance best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 37 year old male. I have chronic back pain and ankle pain. But nowadays its become severe. I have taken physiotherapy and homeopathy medicines. Now a days I am under ayurvedic treatment. What you can suggest on this.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
do stretching exercise and hot fermentation with treatment avoid toward bending and keep equal balance on both legs . avoid long standing
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

Dr. Umesh Deshmukh

MD - Anaesthesiology
Umesh Deshmukh, 
1000 at clinic
Book Appointment