Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh ChandraYour feedback matters!
Hi from yesterday onwards my baby is suffering from severe cold n cough he has running nose. Currently giving nasoclear n brozedex 0.7 ml. He s six month old son. Is this medicine ok.
My daughter is 6 years old having neck pain problem she is stremling problem voice is not clear please my problem solve it.
Hi Sir, mere bacha abhi 10 din ka hua hai or use loose motion ho gye hai or pet mei bhi dard rahta hai. Kya kerna chahiye? Please advise.
My child who is 6 years complete in Oct 2015. And his weight is 17 kg. But he is taking meals with so much force. Breakfast also same. Nd I am employee. So day by day I loss my patience about my child. Any medicine. Pls help me. Male child.
My son 6month old baby he is born weight 4.300kg big baby this month weight are 10kg it is good or bad.
Sir, my son is 18 months old. I got vaccination which is given after 18th month. After vaccination I realized that, where he was injected (thigh) is badly swelling and I can see a hard part (ganth) over there. Its been 11 days since he got vaccination. Have consulted that doctor also. She said that it will take a month to go. Medicines started to remove that swelling. My question is why this happened? and what should I do ?
My daughter, 15 yrs, is having phlegm which turned into yellow now along with dry cough prevalent in nights. She was running fever and we consulted a doc one week back and was prescribed antibiotic. The fever subsided next morning itself and we did not use the anti biotic. Now, with dry cough, one ear blocked and scanty yellow discharge from nose, should the anti biotic would be administered?
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!
My daughter age is 8 year 5 month. Her height is 118 cm and weight is 18. 5 kg. How improve her growth properly. Plese help
The Association of Teachers and Lecturers warn that rising numbers of children are unable to perform simple tasks such as using building blocks because of overexposure to iPod and smart phones
Rising numbers of infants lack the motor skills needed to play with building blocks because of an “addiction” to tablet computers and smartphones, according to teachers.
Many children aged just three or four can “swipe a screen” but have little or no dexterity in their fingers after spending hours glued to iPads, it was claimed.
Members of the Association of Teachers and Lecturers also warned how some older children were unable to complete traditional pen and paper exams because their memory had been eroded by overexposure to screen-based technology.
They called on parents to crackdown on tablet computer use and even turn off wi-fi at night to address the problem.