Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Treatment of Bone Tumors
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh Chandra KatiyarYour feedback matters!
My father aged 65 years has been diagnosed with rectum cancer with liver metastases on both lobes on 5th January 2017. He had weight loss of around 8 kgs since feb 2016 but at that time, he was diagnosed with diabetes. Since last couple of months, he was suffering from constipation which had some blood passing through stool couple of times. Currently his weight loss is under control & initial opinions based on biopsy & ct scan reports suggest that he cannot be operated but chemotherapy is the only solution. We are open for allopathic / ayurvedic as well as homeopathic treatment. please advice.
She has risk of breast cancer as her mother has breast cancer. Is der any premedication or vaccine available to prevent this cancer. Hope you wil answer.
My cousin suffering oral cancer. It is 1 inch square, chemo applied 1 time. What should do for relief?
My friend Mom was suffering from a breast cancer for 15 days what can I do sir any treatment for complete solution.
I want to know about the treatment of prostate cancer . His age is 85 years . Please provide a well effective treatment for this prostate cancer?
What are the symptoms of cancer how we can far it away from us. How many cancer patients approximately in the world?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I am 28 weeks pregnant nd I have noticed that sweeping in one side of areola on left breast. I have visited my GYN she said that its Montgomery tuberculosis, it itches and sometimes have burning sensation and some times it pains. But I have google it and it shows that its symptoms of breast cancer. I am freaking out now. And that swelling reduced a bit when I compressed steam on it. But it pains on some parts on my breast and three is no lumps but I am freaking out now. I don't know what to do. Can it be possible to diagnosed breast cancer during pregnancy? Can you pls tell me that is this symptoms of breast cancer? Or is it normal in pregnancy?
I was a patient of buccal mucosa last year, after 6 chemotherapy & 21cycle radiation, cancer be end according to my doctors & M.R.I.report,but after radiation my mouth is restricted and not open properly so I am unable to eat food. Please guide me for further treatment. Thanks.
Hello I diagnose a malignancy tumor having sarcoma in my 11th rib measuring 14 centimetre I don't want to undergo with the chemotherapy cycles it's a humble request to you can you please perform my surgery waiting for your reply sir thank you so much.
What are the symptoms of early cancer. Any normal cheap test for confirmation the cancer present in body.
Nasopharynx cancer is a very unusual type of cancer. In this medical condition, cancer cells affect the nasopharynx region, which is the uppermost part of your pharynx. The cells start growing from the upper region of the throat and can spread up to your head. Nasopharynx is a very important passage of your body placed right behind your nose, which connects your nose to your mouth and allows you to breathe. Thus, if this crucial region gets affected by the growth of cancer cells, severe difficulties and health problems may crop up.
The most common symptoms of nasopharynx cancer are mentioned below:
Nasopharynx cancer cause serious problems to the ear-nose-throat region. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating nasopharynx cancer. A few of the remedies are mentioned below:
- Exclude salt in your diet and also avoid sea fishes or fishes containing salt.
- Practice good hygiene, since, nasopharynx cancer is primarily caused due to virus infections, practicing healthy habits like washing hands before and after food can prove to be helpful.
- Avoid smoking and drinking as it smoking and alcohol consumption will only worsen your condition.
- Certain breathing exercises may help you to cope up with the problem better.
- Panchakarma therapy which helps to clean your body from harmful toxins which may prove to be helpful.
- Also many Ayurvedic herbs and essential oils can effectively treat nasopharynx cancer.
I'm 27 years old. I have fibroadenoma in left breast. And I have lump in forearm near elbow in left hand. Is it dangerous? What test I have to do further? Please answer me.
I have tonsils in my throat. Its possible to become cancer tissue? In winter weekly once I feel some pain my throat. I take salt nd warm water when I feel pain. Any possibilities to cure tonsils using home remedies or else?
I am 68 years old and I have slight enlargement of prostate gland, about 29 mm in size. Please suggest the best treatment for reducing the size of prostate gland. Thanks, Jayarajan.
Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition which results in the enlargement of the prostate gland. The prostrate grand is situated near the Urethra (a tube which helps flush out the urine from the bladder). Generally, the chance of developing BPH increases after one crosses the age of 50. But it is yet unknown as to why some men experience more severe symptoms than others.
Causes of BPH
This condition generally occurs because of old age and affects almost all men above the age of 75. It occurs because of the various hormonal changes and changes in cell growth that the body goes through, as one becomes old. Sometimes BPH can set in due to genetics. If BPH sets in due to genetically reasons, it usually is quite severe and affects men before they reach 60.
Symptoms of BPH
Quite a few men who develop BPH, experience no symptoms at all. But when symptoms of BPH, known as lower urinary tract symptoms (LUT) start, they can be either mild or very severe. The severity of the symptoms is not related to the extent of the enlargement. Many a times men with only a mild enlargement complain about severe symptoms, while men with a highly enlarged prostate gland have not complained about any discomfort faced.
Symptoms of BPH tend to worsen due to cold weather and also because of physical and emotional overexertion. There are certain medicines, which should be avoided if you suffer from BPH, as they have a tendency to worsen your symptoms, for example diphenhydramine, pseudoephedrine, oxymetazoline spray and other antidepressants.
The symptoms of BPH are related to bladder emptying and issues with bladder storage.
Symptoms related to the urine drainage from the bladder are:
- Strain while urinating
- Weak urine flow
- Some dribbling after urination
- Sudden urge to urinate
- Pain while urinating
Symptoms related to storage of urine in the bladder are:
- Waking during the night to urinate
- Urinating frequently during the day and at night
- Sudden urge to urinate, which may be hard to control
It however, has to be kept in mind that these symptoms may not primarily occur due to prostate enlargement, but are the result of other conditions like urinary tract infections, prostatitis, prostate cancer, neurological disorders and even diabetes. Thus, it is essential that you visit a doctor and get the cause for these symptoms diagnosed properly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!