Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh ChandYour feedback matters!
I am 45 year. Old male suffering from diabetes. With PPG 150 mg/DL. Though taking Glyncer forte still feeling weakness.
My hairs are falling in much quantity. And I'm getting fever again and again and my eyes are becoming red in night. So I need solution from you.
Here are some problems related to hernia
I am 19 years old. I have a tight foreskin problem. This causes me pain during erection. So please tell me how to get rid of this?
Ever wonder how the dishes you order are served within minutes? most of the hotels keep the food half cooked ready and store it with some chemical stabilizers. On order they re-cook it quickly and serve. The canned food is another option they use. Most of the vegetables are stored in a can by using chemicals. That's why they can serve any vegetable even in odd season. Butter, cheese, oils are stored by adding chemicals. So whenever you consume canned food, you eat chemicals, some of which are potentially toxic also.
Best thing is to eat freshly cooked food without using any chemicals. Avoid hotel food, bakery food or ready cooked food. Preservatives are bad for your health.
I having itching irritation around private region for 3-4, years. But no signs are seen on the skin. I used to apply zole-F, candid ointment. Also forcan-150. But no permanent recovery What shall I do?
I have irritation upon the nose when eating and when rub on nose normally. And also getting water drops on nose.What can i do?
My problem is that foreskin on my penis dosent go back so coz of that I am having too much prob in having sex. What should I do for it.
I am a 34 year old married male. I ejaculate early while intercourse with my wife (less than a minute). I have started using climax delaying condoms which has helped me a bit. Please suggest along term solution. Further, there is bad odour comes from penis as per my wife. Is there a way to cure that and slo can I increase my penis length (currently approx 5 inches) Many thanks R.
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.