Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Bhargava
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh BhargavaYour feedback matters!
My face is very oily and smooth black pimples please give a solution this problem. I see already Dr. But cannot give me a solution.
Hi. I used to wear shoes regularly, present my foots are having some black spots and swelling (like pimples). And these are very painful. At present I am using HHSALIC 6 ointment but no use. Could you please gave me a advance or any medicine.
Sir i'm male nd my age is 25, nd my skin type is oily sir, is wow fairness cream is helpful for lighting the skin? Nd I used somany creams, will you plzz. Suggest me which 1 is the best for lighting the skin.
The first thing a person notices about you is the skin. So, while a person with clear skin feels good and confident, a person with acne marks can be bothered about it and feel embarrassed. This is a common finding especially among teenagers who are very conscious about how their looks.
Given the hormonal changes that they are going through, adolescents are most affected by acne. Not just cosmetically, it also affects them emotionally. Those with oily skin, poor food choices with oily and greasy foods, and poor exercise are more prone to acne.
Types of acne: Acne are classified on a different basis, as below.
- Whiteheads of blackheads, nodules or cysts – based on appearance
- Mild, moderate, or severe – based on severity
- Acute or chronic - based on periodicity
There could be a combination like chronic blackheads, which most people suffer even well into their 30s. Similarly, acute nodular or chronic cystic forms are also seen.
Treatment: Acne can be treated using topical and systemic methods depending on the condition.
Diet changes, skin care methods, topical anti-acne creams, and even systemic measures can be used. Most commonly used products are retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics like tetracycline and clindamycin.
- Limit exposure to the sun and use protection with sunscreen, hat, scarf, and sunglasses
- Avoid use of chemicals on the skin including creams, lotions, deodorants, etc.
- Use safer peels and scrubs like fruits and vegetables
- Reduce oil in food, and avoid junk food
- Increase water intake to improve skin hydration
A more serious issue with severe acne, acute/chronic, is the marks they leave behind. There could be people who are severely affected cosmetically and require scar removal. Some of the options they have are listed below.
- Laser: Acne marks are darker than the rest of the skin, and so a beam of the laser is targeted at this tissue to get rid of the darker tissue. The laser also tends to reduce further acne attacks by reducing bacteria contained in the skin.
- Micro-needling: The underlying layers of the skin contain collagen, which can be boosted to generate more healthy skin cells. Through tiny needles, micro fat cells are injected into the skin, which improves skin quality.
- Photofacials: Another way to stimulate the collagen is to apply a heated probe to the inner layers of the skin. The outer layer of the skin is simultaneously cooled. Skin regeneration happens, leading to scar removal.
- Injectable fillers: Chemicals like retinoids and micro fat are injected into the skin, which promotes collagen formation and new skin regeneration.
So, though acne and acne scars are common problems, there are definitely solutions available.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!