Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever. Since two days. I contact my family doctor. But still I am nit feeling well. So please suggest me required treatment.
How can we prevent leprosy, if it effected to the someone in family, what type of precautions should we take.
I get very high fiver from yesterday evening it's like 102 I taken dolo bt no effect in my body so nw what to do for reducing my fiver as much as possible.
How to get rid of black heads and pimples, my skin is oily, i'm fond of eating cheese, my weight is 63 kg.
Sir I have sore throat since last 3 days I have not taken any antibiotic till now I am 49 a teacher by profession and every morning when I go for jogging I find a small quantity of cough come from throat I am diabetic today my post meal sugar is 187 please suggest me some medicine. Thnx a lot.
I am suffering from chronic asthma with sever condition. I am working for service based company. Why I am getting cold even working at 40°C environment. Is there any kind of allergy responsible for it?
Suffering with back acne problem and constipation. I do not feel free while doing shit in toilet. I had to force it. Please help.
Heel pain is a very common foot complaint and may involve injury to the bone, fat pad, ligaments, tendons or muscles. Heel pain can also be referred by a pinched nerve in your lower back.
It is important to have your heel pain thoroughly assessed to ensure an accurate diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
Anyone can suffer from heel pain, but certain groups seem to be at increased risk, including:
Middle aged men and women
Active people eg running sports
People who are very overweight
Children aged between 8 and 13 years
People who stand for long periods of time.
Common sources of heel pain
Achilles tendon rupture
Achilles tendonitis / tendinitis
High ankle sprain
Muscle strain (muscle pain)
Stress fracture feet
Common causes of heel pain?
Some of the many causes of heel pain can include:
Abnormal walking style (such as rolling the feet inwards)
Ill-fitting shoes eg narrow toe, worn out shoes
Standing, running or jumping on hard surfaces
Recent changes in exercise program
Heel trauma eg. Stress fractures
Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa)
Health disorders, including diabetes and arthritis.
Heel pain treatment
Most heel pain is caused by a combination of poor biomechanics, or muscle weakness or tightness. The good news is that heel pain can be effectively managed once the cause is identified.
Most heel pain can be successfully treated via:
Pain and pressure relief techniques
Biomechanical correction eg orthotics, taping, foot posture exercises
Muscle stretches and massage
Lower limb muscle strengthening
Proprioceptive and balance exercises to stimulate your foot intrinsic muscles.
If you feel that your footwear or sports training schedule are potentially causing your heel pain, then we recommend that you seek the advice of a sports physiotherapist, podiatrist or trained footwear specialist (not just a shop assistant) to see if your shoe is a match for your foot; or discuss your training regime to see if you are doing too much.
Heel pain and injury are extremely common. With accurate assessment and early treatment most heel pain injuries respond extremely quickly to physiotherapy allowing you to quickly resume pain-free and normal activities of daily living.
Please ask you physiotherapist for their professional treatment advice.
What are the symptoms of malaria? How it will be control? What are the medicines will be take to clear malaria.
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways.