Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dimpy GomberYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old I had one daughter 3 years old. I need some good suggestions for safe Sex with my wife and also we are planing for Family Planning. So kindly give good suggestions. My wife having improper periods every month 2 or 3 days getting delay for this also I need good tips for regular periods.
I had one unprotected intercourse and took I pill after that. Thereafter two days later I had another protected intercourse. Both the times there was no ejaculation. But I have delayed my periods for two days now. Can I be pregnant.
I ve been feeling a mild burning sensation in my vagina and vulva area and I have no idea what it is. It burns when I urinate. I went to 2 different docs and they tested me for yeast and fro bacterial infections and everything came back normal. This just started out of nowhere. I don; t have any discharge and everything LOOKS normal but I still have the burning. I feel it sometimes in my anus area as well but mostly in the vulva. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?
My girlfriend is 18 years old and she is 4 weeks pregnant. We want abortion. What we should do. How much time it will take in. The process. And how much money.
Hello. I 29 years old. I have a boy 5 years. When I was pregnant then after 9 days little much bleeding is start. And at time of delivery then also bleeding nd no much exact pain. Then its cesarean. Again now I am 5 weeks pregnant nd no bleeding as before so kya normal delivery k chances h? Nd sex hmare liy safe hoga? please tell.
Hello, I am 28 years old ans married from last 3.5 year. I had 1 abortion but 2years ago and I tried to conceive again from last1.5 years but I am not successful I consult with the doctor also she told me for few blood test and ultrasound etc. I did all the test etc. The reports are fine she said there is hormones problem thats y its happen. I am Very upset and sad is I am going on right way or not. Please help.
My girlfriend are 4 weeks pregnant we are not married so we want to avoid child please tell me some medicine Or tell me some precaution at sex time.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections that you can get from having sex with someone who already has the infection. The causes of STDs are bacteria, parasites, and viruses. These infections often do not cause any symptoms, and can still be passed unknowingly from the infected partner to the other. However, some common symptoms include genital itching, lesions, flu / fever like symptoms and feeling pain / pressure in the lower part of the stomach.
There are many kinds of STDs including Chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital herpes, syphilis and HIV.
The important thing to understand and know is that these STDs can be prevented.
3 ways of preventing STDS are:
1. Precautions before having sex
There are some things you can do to reduce your risk of contracting STDs before having sex. This include:
- Limiting the number of sexual partners
- Talking honestly with partners about your sexual history
- Getting tested, along with your partner, before having sex
- Getting timely vaccination against HPV and HBV
If you have been diagnosed with an STD you should tell your partner about it and also explicitly ask your partner if they have had an STD.
2. Practice safe sex
Use a latex condom every time you have sex and use a water-based lubricant. If your sex life involves intercourse, anal or vaginal, make up your mind to never have sex without a condom. If you or your partner is at a high risk of STDs, be consistent about barrier use during oral sex as well. Avoid sharing towels or underclothing to reduce the risk of an STD. Check the expiration date of the condom and make sure that it has an air bubble, which shows it has not been punctured. Dispose the condom properly and never reuse it.
3. Don't drink Alcohol or use drugs before having sex
It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
I had diabetes in my pregnancy time, but after delivery it's gone, my question is, if any chance to come back.
Hello, I'm 20 years old, and I don't feel like eating my food properly and my in laws are forcing us for a baby, and my menstrual cycle will get delayed by 5-7 days from my previous cycle, will it be a problem for me present or in future? And it has become 1 year since we have got married, and till date we didn't try for a baby, of course we had a good sex life but we were under protection. So is it right age for me and my hubby to become parents? If yes, what are the steps to be followed by me? My hubby is 28 and i'm 20 years old.
Hello doctor. I am 32years old woman married for three years. From 5 month I am trying to conceive. And even on February I had duphaston 50 mg tablet for ovulation which doctor suggested. Then on 32 day that means I got my period on march 7th 2016. Usually I get the 26th or 27th day I get my period. But on February I took the tablet of duphaston 50 mg so my date came late. And I dint conceive. Then again the doctor said to take duphaston25mg so I took on the 9th March for five days and I went to check ovulation study and my left ovary was at 32mm. And I told the doc about this. Coz I don't have any knowledge then doc said to take injection for the rapture. So after 4 days I went again to check weather it is raptured or not. Still the rapture dint take place then our doctor told me to this 2 month not to plan. And he gave novale 21 tablet and he gave ovabless. Doc said to try coming month May normally. If I won't conceive then on June doc said he will check my fallopian tubes weather it realising the egg or not. Does checking this fallopian tube will be painful. Doc said he has to injection in my fallopian tubes and then they ill check my tubes then it releasing the egg or not. Suddenly again on March 29 I got period it is 23rd day. I am worried. Is everything ok with me. Y I got the period so soon. And suggest me what to do to conceive. Coz I am 32years old woman.
How many days sex need in 28 period cycle .when. We can stop it before next periods date or if periods no came after stop.
How often can one consume ipill? Like on an average? I have consumed 10 ipill in 2 years. Is it harmful for me?
Our everyday activities, our daily routine plays an important role in determining our health. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- Healthy diet: Eating right and eating healthy affects how one performs in bed. A lack of stamina, while sex in many women and men might just be a signal that something is not correct with their health. Eating a diet loaded with fiber, vegetables, fruit, and lean meat lead to a healthy lifestyle. Right amount of carbohydrates and proteins are required and cholesterol and fats should be avoided. These tend to choke the arteries and in turn affect the blood flow down below.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Kegel Exercises: This exercise is not just for pregnant women but also for people who want to boost their sex life. In this one has to contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor in the similar manner when one stops urine. This exercise strengthens the muscles and controls the orgasm.
- Supplements: Sometimes what we eat is not enough to supply the body with the required nutrients, thus supplements are required to nurture the body with the required nutrients. Supplements are often believed to keep the body healthy. VigRX Plus is a known supplement to improve the sex and stamina.
Who says it is difficult to improve your sex life. With these simple points one can try and follow them to improve the sex life along with increased stamina in bed.