Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I have spaces between my teeth. I m 22 years old. And my smile does not really look good. I m thinking of braces. Will they help? I need a good smile. Will braces help or wat should I do?
I am 39 yrs old have weak gums. gum beading, bad breath problem but no gastric problem, my teeth gets hight infected with cavities now and them. I have gone with scaling treatment before 6 months. also one of side sharp teeth is still milky and not fallen and permanent tooth is under it. gone with xray and have pain in teeth since 1 week it is also moving some what. will it fall by itself or need to vist Dr for it. its also paining
Repetitive motions, such as chewing gum or grinding teeth
Tooth pain may be sharp, throbbing or constant take mustard oil. Add salt. It will also give you relief.
My son 6 years old got cavity in left and right. I consulted a dentist. He advised me to go for root canal. Is it right?
please brush your teeth before sleeping at night and have regular Dental check up by your Family Dental Surgeon
Dr Asif Naushad
I brush Twice or thrice A day. My Teeth remain yellow .I tried many products like Paste different Brands but my teeth didn't get Whiter. I need Your suggestion to get whiter teeth.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them