Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip SehgalYour feedback matters!
I have dandruff problems how should I get rid of it. Any shampoo and how many times should I shampoo my hair Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Age 21 - i'm working and it's been almost an year now that I have finished my under graduation, the job I have now dosent take me anywhere and I think I should study further but I don't what, and this makes me feel i'm wasting time and i'm not doing anything right.
I have a fungal infection on my body, since last month. What should I try to cure this infection? Please advise.
My friend problem is chicks to reduce the chicks so please give the solution for that problem and give valuable answer to me please.
My husband is diabetic he has to take insulin two times. Novomix & oftenly he live to tour so no facility to keep it in fridge. Can we take any oral medicine substitute of this insulin?
Sir how should we take exercise to reduce our weight so that we can remain healthy and active to do our work smoothly.
I have black spot and also pimples. I am very serious this type of medicins nd so please contact me hurry up.
My hair is falling continuously day by day, so advised me what I have to day right know I am using kesh king oil for hair and also kesh king herbal aloevera herbal shampoo.
My father is having deep vein thrombosis or clots in right limb. Rightnow he is taking warfarin since last two months. His PT/INR is now 1.7. As in Afghanistan, the medical field and doctors are very weak. I'm worried if these clots got free and dad face any heart attack then no doctor knows how to save such a patient. My question is that what would be safer way to treat blood clots of my dad. Even if that would be outside Afghanistan, I am interested to know the treatment?
I am 48 year old woman who is working in the govt. I feel like I have been deserted by all my relatives, including my brothers, sisters and parents. I am married and I have a 18 year old girl studying in her 12th std. 4 years before there was a problem in the family. From that day on which I have been prevented in talking to my relatives. As long as I am in my workplace I feel comfortable, but when I come home my mind gets disturbed, as this makes me to feel deserted and therefore intend to fight with my husband and sometimes yell at my daughter too. I am not visited by anybody from my relatives side for the past 5 years and if they intend to come and when I discuss about this like people are likely to come to see me that we end end in a fight. This disturbs my daughter too in her studies. His humiliation and abusive language makes me tense but I am undergoing this pain mainly for the sake of my daughter. I do not know what and how to handle? Today also I felt like crying therefore I closed the door and cried loudly without the knowledge of my daughter as she would be upset. Its like I am in a cage with nobody to talk as my husband too pulls up a fight majority of the days. Can you give me a solution for this?
I'm student n most of time remain at home for study Soo because of dis my stomach remain upset Soo tell me what should I do to improve my metabolism.
I am 17 year old. My name is Kalyan. I am suffering with hair loss. I tried many shampoos but no remedy please help.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.
I am 37 years old, I have feet heel paining problem my height is 5, 2 ft & weight 78kg. I have also use silicon heel & keep feet in warm water as per doctor suggested. But still my hill is paining kindly suggest.
I am 25 years old male. I am affected in knee pain. So unable to play well. How to resolved this problem. Pls help me.
When it comes to the brain and IQ, is bigger better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connection in a normal manner. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD show sign of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It’s all relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person’s cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons, which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal brain: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brain of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.