Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip BhallaYour feedback matters!
I am 40yrs female, I have a stone of 2cm in my rt kidney. And some cysts in my utreus. What should I take medicines and precuations. Diet. Etc.
I have a stone problem in the kidney whose size is 6.6mm. Tell me any suggestion about this problem.
One of my relative is suffering from kidney stones. He has stone in both kidneys. Is operation possible of both kidney at a time?
I have problem of urine pass when I go for pee it takes time to come out and I remove my pant down it goes hang automatically when I stay in underwear even it stay in same condition but after put effort its come out this problem is coming to me from so many years I cheek it to one urine specialist but I don't get effect even my reports were god my ultrasounds was clear even when it's not come out I start water by the voice of water it comes what kind of problem. Is this please suggest me m suffering from this problem. Very long time even I wear very loose fit pants now sometime it comes frequently when I go to bed for sleeping.
Every few days I get kind of rashes around my urinal. A few days back I got type of ringworms above my urinal. Its just growing and now has reached a few cms big.
I am 69 male. My urination process is slow now without any other symptoms like burning etc I had undergone hemorrhoid operation in 2003 and the anesthetist administered injection in my lower spinal cord before the procedure. Since then I had been experiencing the slow urination, and I was given to understand that the'slowness' is the phenomena of that particular'injection-procedural. This is further to inform you that in 2013, on 21st march a stent was implanted in my left carotid artery. Besides, following is the list of my regular medicine-intake: 1)- thyronorm150, 2)- stamlobeta, 3)- becadexamin, 4)- neorobeon forte, 5)-ctd 6.25 (mon-wed-fri), 6)- glycomet500- twice daily, 7)- ecospirin 150, 8)- amaryl 1mg, 9)- shecal hd, 10)- extor20. I am seeking your advice.
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.