Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip BhallaYour feedback matters!
Actually I m having trouble in urine. It is dark yellow in colour and have some kind of smell as well. Some kind of etching is there when have urine.
This question is for urologist Dear Sir, I am 45 years old, I have phimosis problem and I am facing problem with hygiene and urinary tract infections. I have done stretching exercises for long without improvement. Please suggest any non surgical method like using medicines or any non invasive procedure for overcoming this problem. Regards.
Why urine comes in chocolate colour? From the last days the urine is coming in chocolate brown colour? What is the reason for that?
I am suffering from an infection after an intercourse in which I have so much pain in my lower tummy and it seems like I have a continuous pressure of passing urine but when I go so it's so painful to pass the urine. The pain is almost same like the mensuration one. I also search this problem online. May be I am suffering from UTI. I am not able to understand what to do next.
My son age is 3.5 years old. he has hard stool 4/5 times daily in cloth he wearing and urinate at night on bed and don't want to eat food. Like chocolate & kurkure. recommend some medicine.
I am having problem with my urine. My urine is unable to complete. And after urinating again I have feeling of urge of urination.
I want to give chicken soup or any kind of liquid diet to kidney+diabetic patient his kidney infection 2.60 and sugar is in control can you suggest anything.
I am 25 years old male residing at chennai. I am feeling frequent urination, resulting I am unable to concentrate in any other work. Please confirm what medicine to be taken to take care of it.
In my urine examination test it has been found that leucocyte/pus cells are 0-1/hpf and epithelial cells are 8-10 / Hpf. So I their is any infection or not.
hello sir from last two days I am getting pain in my urine while urine with dark brown color kindly please help me out of this.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.