Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Diana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DianaYour feedback matters!
I am trying to get pregnant but it's very hard for me to track my cycle. I get irregular periods sometimes I even miss a few months but I'm not pregnant. It's hard to know if I'm ovulating/fertile and it's really hard because my partner and I hardly ever see each other now days. I'm very worried as I have had an std in the past and I'm scared it may have caused me to be infertile. Also I have a aunty who was told she can't have kids. I've also sometimes have a brown discharge that is stringy and I don't know what it might be. I've visited a Dr. but she just won't take any tests until I've been trying to conceive over five years. So far I have been trying for 2 and a half years Please help me I'd really appreciate your help!
What are the food stuffs, movements and other day to day activities that are to be avoided during pregnancy?
Last night I make love with my husband without any protection. I don't want baby at this time & my date hasn't come yet. My last date was 28 feb. Can I take pills to avoid. Previously 5 months before I had taken pills. Can it be risky to take 2nd time pills. Is there any problem for our baby when I want. I'm in big problem please help me.
Sex karne k baad periods let hona kya pregnancy ka symptom h? please give me answer as soon as possible.
Just after waking up in the morning, body feels tired. Each part of the body pains. What should I do?
5th month is running as she is affected with typhoid Would baby be affected What is the best protect baby and mother.
Most often than not, cancer comes unannounced and rocks our world. While of late routine tests are being encouraged, it is advisable to keep a look out for symptoms which are commonly overlooked. Some of them are:
1. Peculiar back pain - it has been noticed that the first symptom for liver cancer in many cases is pain the back of the lower back side of the body. Back pain could also be a symptom for breast cancer, in cases where the tumour is pressing backwards, into the chest.
2. Unexplained nail marks - nails often reflect the condition of our health. If there is a sudden and unexplained change in the fingernails, like maybe a dot/a black mark or a brown mark under the nail, this could be a sign of lung cancer.
3. Sensitive skin patches - if there is a lump on the skin or a patch feels sore, is crusty or bleeds very easily then this could be a symptom of skin cancer. It is important to be aware of all changes in your skin, throughout the body.
4. Unexplained facial puffiness - if your face seems puffy, read or swelled, without any logical explanation, this could be a symptom.
5. Unusual menstruation - if you are having unusually heavy and painful periods, it is advisable to request for a transvaginal ultrasound as this could be a symptom of uterine cancer.
6. Changes in breast (s) - this is the most common change which women who have been diagnosed of breast cancer have reported. If the nipple is flattened, inverted or turned sideways, it could be a symptom for breast cancer. Also, if the breast feels read, sore or swollen, it could be a symptom.
7. Frequent stomach problems - frequent upset stomachs and cramps could be the symptom of colorectal cancer.
8. Unreasonable weight loss - if you are losing a lot of weight without even trying to, this could be an early sign of colon or any other digestive cancer. It could also mean that the cancer is spreading to the liver, if your appetite is getting affected.
9. Blood in stool - if there is blood in your stool, this could be a symptom of colorectal cancer and you need to go for a colonoscopy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I Took menofit plus to induce my period last month. I took 4 hot which were all negative. No intercourse in September and october. My periods should have started on 22nd October and I am 3 days late now. I have no problem . Can I be pregnant even after getting periods induced by menofit plus.
We even not have intercourse properly, but she missed her periods, we are in fear that she is pregnant even we are not married, what should I do?
Hi. M ritu and I haven't got my periods on time this time. 20 days have been passed my date is around. 1st but still I dint have my mc. And I have checked 2 times result is all negative. So please tell me if there is a serious issue. I hope not.
Hi Doc, I am having a pain inside the Vagina for the past 7-8 months once or twice every month. I visited few gynecologist and did lots of tests but always saying everything is alright. I take medicine for almost 1 years but still there is no improvement. Now, I am really depressed and don't know what to do and I cannot concentrate on my study too. Please suggest me.
Sir meri shadi ko 5 month hue hai. Meri biwi ka period time 27 ka tha bt abki baar 17 din late ho gaya hai. Or check kiya but usme bhi negative aaya tha. Ab problem samaj nhi aa rhi h. Pls kuch btao. M abhi baby nahi chahta. Agar positive result h to uska koi ilaj ho to batana. I am very upset.
Hello doc I hv mensuration problem. My m. Cycle is not regular its delayed by 1 or 2 months I took medicines for that bt after taking medicine it solve for only that month. M also taking ashokarist. I hv a thyroid problem also; TSH level is approx 8.98 please suggest me what should I do?
Is packaged fruit juice available in the market are safe and intact nutritious value or it is harmful for pregnant women?
I am at least 6 weeks pregnant. Still there is very faint line on hpt. .Is there something wrong.Please help.
Hello doctor I have suffering from fibroadima in breast so please tell me how will remove my cyst permanently because due to my this problem I 'm too much disturb please help me doctor.
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.