Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Diana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DianaYour feedback matters!
Sir. 3 mnth pehle mere left ovary me cyst tha jis wajh se mera opration karke left ovary remove kr diya gya Main unmarried hun Kya is wajh se main pregnent nahi ho sakti.
I am unable to conceive, got some tests done in which it came that my serum prolactin is high. What is it due to and how can it be cured? Please advise.
I didn't had any intercourse. But I doubt whether sperm has enter my vagina or not .so what should I do? Suggest me. Because I do not want my family aor anyone else to know about it.
Hi doctor my friend had sex with her boyfriend on this Jan 10 she was expecting her period on 18th Jan but she still haven't got it. They had protected sex. Now when she pressed her right abdomen she is having pain Can she start taking the abortion pills? If she take it will people understand it?
I have one year old breast feed baby. Now, I am thinking to take oral birth control contraceptive medicine. Someone suggest me OVRAL L medicine while some suggest SARAL or MALA D. Now I am confused, which medicine should I take? please suggest the one with least side effect. Also, such medicines are safe for my breast feed baby or not?
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Walnuts and Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
- Ghee. A good source of fat-soluble vitamins and essential fatty acids, ghee is recommended in ayurveda to enhance receptive power, cognitive power, intelligence, memory and higher mental faculties. Consuming 1 teaspoon of ghee everyday especially during young age, will support the intellectual functioning of the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.