Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Diana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DianaYour feedback matters!
Hi my lmp is 7th april. But before 3 days I am suffering from bleeding. Why this? please help me? am so upset.
You are often made the topic of all conversations and jokes in your friend circle, if you are lazy. At times, it is just brushed off by laughing. However, in reality being lazy is not a good sign at all. It hampers the growth and development of a person. Laziness is accompanied by lethargy, sleepiness and not wanting to perform any work. This might not only provide less exercise to the brain, but may also adversely affect your body mentally and physically. Ayurveda offers a great scope of medical practice, which can help you out of your lazy personality.
Here, are some of the ways in which ayurveda can help you lead a normal and healthy lifestyle.
- Practice yoga: Yoga helps in calming your senses and rejuvenating your soul. It helps in increasing stamina and concentration so that you can go about doing your daily chores without any hindrance. In case, you do not want to practice full-fledged yoga, following only pranayama can also help.
- Ashwagandha and gooseberry capsules: At times, laziness is experienced right after delivery of a child. During that phase, the health of the mother needs to be carefully monitored. Hence, to reduce lethargy, ashwagandha and gooseberry or amla capsules are consumed. Both have medicinal properties and are stable ingredients.
- Sleep: Ayurveda focuses a lot on the sleep patterns of an individual. It is said that you need to get the adequate amount of sleep to be able to have the energy to work the next day. Sleeping on time and getting up in the morning with at least six to seven hours of sleep is necessary for an adult. Furthermore, your sleep patterns including whether or not you sleep in the afternoons, help you in combating with laziness.
- Tea: Ayurveda focuses that lethargy can be due to negative vibes in your body. Thus, everyday you need to consume green tea ginger tea, or lemon tea in order to get rid of the tiredness in your body.
Thus, these are some of the best ways in which Ayurveda can help you get back to shape and have sound mental health, leaving laziness far behind. If you follow these rules in your daily life, then your body would be able to develop and grow properly with all the nutrition and environment that it needs for development. For more information, you can always consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.
Har month ka period cycle 28 days Medicine lene k liye period cycle extension ho gai or period 32 days 1) January me period hua Tha 30 January 2) March me hua 2nd March Period cycle kitna din ka hua? Ovulaion date kab thi? Next period kab hogi? Next ovulaion date kab hogi?
I am 27 year old male. On 1st may I had shaved my pubic hair with a gilette razor. On 5th may I had protected sex with a sex worker. However that day I had small red razor bumps on the pubic area that came into contact with her skin during intercourse. Now I am anxious. Is there risk of HIV or any other STDs?
My wife menstruation start from noon on 19/7/2016 and stop on 24/7/16 so which time I have to contact to have conceive ?
There are 10 classic strategies to be used during pregnancy that can support the health and well-being of mom and baby, and keep the prana and apana vata in balance.
1. Favor Your Cravings. The most important advice is to eat what you naturally desire. Follow a well-balanced diet, with meals including adequate amounts of protein, healthy starch and veggies. Remember, you are eating for two body types, so you should not follow a strict diet for one body type. Honor your unique cravings in moderation, especially after the fourth month when the cravings you experience are more likely those of the baby.
2. Balance Vata. The major theme during pregnancy is to balance vata, the energy of the nervous system. This is best done with a diet of fresh, plant-based, whole or sprouted grains and non-processed foods. Warm, freshly cooked foods with healthy oils of olive, ghee and coconut are good. Avoid eating leftovers as much as possible.
3. Foods to Avoid:
Hot spicy foods
Uncooked leafy greens – as they can cause gas.
Undercooked beans and lentils – which can also cause gas.
Artificial flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
4. Enjoy These Three Tastes. The three tastes that balance vata are sweet, sour and salty. During pregnancy the sweet taste should be most emphasized, because it is the most sattvic or wholesome for the baby. This includes sprouted breads or those cooked without oils, whole grains, rice, fruits and healthy starches like sweet potatoes, quinoa, cooked beets and carrots. These foods are emphasized on the Winter Grocery List.
5. The Right Milk Does a Baby Good. Drink warm, vat-pasteurized (heated under 135 degrees F), non-homogenized milk with ghee made from grass-fed cows. One cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of ghee twice a day is said to boost immunity and the complexion, or “ojas,” of the baby.
6. Daily Massage with an Ayurvedic Herbalized Massage Oil. These oils feed the microbiology on the skin, as well as calm the skin-based sensory nervous system of the mom. The calmer the mom, the calmer the baby. This can be self-massage, or an opportunity to get massaged by a loving partner. Gently massage the abdomen and, in the 8th and 9th months, spend extra time on the nipples to prepare for nursing.
7. Five Tips to Conquer Morning Sickness:
1. Roast cardamom seeds, powder them and eat a small pinch through the day.
2. Snack on dry crackers or toast. It helps to always keep a little food in the stomach.
3. Temporarily eat from the Spring Grocery List or Kapha-Reducing Diet.
4. Sip tea made of 1/4 tsp. ginger powder and/or fennel seeds and hot water.
5. Try sleeping in a semi-reclined position by putting a pillow between the box spring and the mattress.
8. Get Gentle Daily Exercise. A great way to get this is to walk for 30 minutes each day.
9. Rest Up. In the 8th month, you should get as much rest as possible. This is a delicate time when the subtle nutrient fluid called “ojas” that supports vitality, complexion and immunity is passed between the mother and baby.
10. The MOST important pregnancy principle is to remember to be happy. The partner’s job during this time is to keep the mama-to-be happy. Of course, the mom must practice daily acts of happiness as well. The partner should avoid travel, be home in the evenings and fulfill every desire of the mother-to-be.