Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhwani Mago
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Dhwani MagoYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, i'm 27 yrs old currently 14.2 weeks pregnant. At 11 weeks my nt was 2.5 but it slowly resolved and at 12 weeks it was 2 and at 13 weeks it was 1.5mm. My doc suggested amnio or nipt n left us to decide whether we want invasive or nononvasive technique. Please suggest whether I am at risk of chromosomal abnormalities as my nt resolved quickly before 14 weeks? which test shud I opt for. I'm scared of amnio as it has risk involved.
Hi I am pregnant by 8 month and having a tooth problem like hole in a teeth and its pain unlimited I cannot do treatment coz of pregnancy just suggest what to do home remedies so that I can get pain relief at least.
Hi I am 23 years married woman. My cycles r irregular BT past 7 months have a regular cycle. I had an 5 days early period last month lasting for 2 days. This month I missed my period fr 3 days. N having a watery discharge. .have backache too.
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: High in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: Your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: During this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: In addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: Providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: A good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, It is my first trimester, my tsh is around 3.0 to 3.3,My gync Dr. asked me to do" anti- tpo/ama" which came negative <0.8 I/ml. After showing report ,Dr said you can start medicine for thyroid, while before doing the antithyroid test, she told me ,if it's come positive then only start the medicine. Also she is saying now it should be less or between 2 to 2.5, Now I am confused whether doctor is treating me correct or not or anti TPO/AMA test was just a money making. She said repeat the test after 25 days and will see the result. Do I need to wait for such long time or shall I consult another doc. Please suggest, does this have effect on my baby. Serum FT4 = .82 TSH = 3.00 ulU/ml Anti-TPO/AMA = <0.8IU/ml Many thank!
Hi doctor. I have one doubt. HSG is rare cause for Endometriosis? Is any relationship between HSG and Endometriosis. Can you explain me about Endometriosis.
Sip your way toward better health with green tea, the most nutrient-packed types contain catechin and antioxidants that fight and might, even prevent cell damage.
Health Benefits of Green Tea are-
1- Weight loss
Not only does green tea give your metabolism a boost, but also, choosing this drink over other more sugary option will greatly decrease your calorie intake.
2- Less stress
Research shows that it can reduce both a rising heart rate and rising blood pressure.
3- Cancer preventive
4- Reduced risk of diabetes
5- Decreased chance of heart disease
6- Lowered cholesterol
8- Healthy cell
9- Anti -aging
10- Strong bone
Me and my girlfriend had sex 42 days ago and she had to take i-pill on 2 consecutive days within 3 hours of sex. She had light bleeding after 7 days. But now she is 4 days late. What could be the reason for this?
Metabolic training is basically about giving people fitness that is time effective which helps them burn fat get lean muscle and improve cardio vascular health. The key about metabolic is taking multiple pieces of fitness techniques combining them together in a way that is fast.