Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Good morning. I have a small question that my urine is yellowish from last few days. I had a problem of uric acid last year and I think now a days its goes high. Recently my gynaecologist diagnosed a STD of my wife. What I do please suggest.
A sexless marriage is one where the couple does not get to have intercourse. This can happen due to many reasons including lack of interest in sex, lack of libido or sexual drive, lack of arousal, erectile dysfunction, vaginal issues like pain and dryness as well as premature ejaculation and various others. In a marriage or any long term relationship, sex is like a glue that holds the couple together and gives them an intimate basis to understand, support and respect each other through thick and thin. So it is important to fix this problem of a sexless marriage where the relationship has fallen prey to complete lack of sex or has not been consummated at all. Here are a few ways to do so.
Honesty: Getting an honest opinion from your partner regarding the utter lack of sex or non-consummated status of your relationship can actually make a world of difference. Stick to an honest approach yourself and tell your partner everything there is to know. That can goad your partner into sharing the truth, too. In such a case, trust comes into play and respect also enters the relationship.
Physical Ailments: If there are physical ailments like penile and erectile dysfunctions, premature ejaculation and other vaginal disorders, then this must first all be discussed by the couple. It is important for both parties to admit and become aware of the presence of a problem before visiting a doctor or a sexologist together so as to find out the cause and treatment for the condition.
Share Experiences: In many cases, the stress of past sexual trauma or handling the performance with a new love interest can lead to problems as far as sex goes. So, in such cases it is important for both partners to invest time in getting to know each other outside the bedroom and having a good time with each other without bringing sex into the picture. With this, one can slowly forge a connection on the basis of which, sex will also naturally follow. Cultivating hobbies, making mutual friends, visiting places and other such activities can help a couple bond better.
Find out Each Other's Preferences: A major part of intimacy comes from being able to openly discuss each other's sexual preferences in terms of likes, dislikes, toys, pornography viewing and other such things. So it is important to open up and be open so as to facilitate greater pleasure and culmination of the act.
Learn your way around each other with trust, honesty and respect in order to create a relationship where a caring touch is rendered even to the most intimate acts.
Hi, Asking this question is on behalf of my friend. He recently (7 days before) had unprotected sex with his girlfriend, even then also he did not release any thing inside. And this happened after 21 days of her periods. And she has been eating papaya, pineapples and other homely items to stop it. Now they are worried of this situation and trying to take some action before anything happens. Is there any way to stop pregnancy naturally or by using pills. Please suggest. Thanks.
I had a healthy sexual life now I am getting married my opening is big as 2 fingers can be and loose vagina. Does my husband will come to know I am not a virgin?
I had miss a period for more than 20 days. I made a urine pregnancy test and found negative. This is not a first time I miss a period. I keep missing it but not this much. What will be the reason and what should I do or which medicine should I take. Please suggest.
From month or two I feel some pain in my abdomen all the day and also my periods are normal please suggest me that this is symptoms of pregnancy.
I have irregular bleedings from last 3 month. I have medical abortion three times earlier. I take pari vaccine for birth control before the irregular vaginal bleedings which advice by a doctor. I am taking medicine for my problems but not cured yet. What should I do ?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is the condition when a woman's sex hormone levels get imbalanced. This can cause women to have irregular periods and may also have an impact on their fertility. Women suffering from PCOS also tend to grow small cysts in their ovaries which can also lead to severe health problems like diabetes and heart disease, if left untreated.
What causes PCOS?
The exact cause of PCOS is not known. However, the condition may be triggered by hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. Women are more susceptible to developing this condition if their mother or a female family member also has the condition. Excessive production of androgen, which is a male sex hormone, may also lead to this condition. Women suffering from PCOS tend to have high levels of androgen. The formation of eggs and their release during ovulation can be delayed by high levels of androgen. High androgen levels may result from excess insulin present in the blood. Poor lifestyle and irregular eating habits contribute to obesity which intern leads to increased insulin resistance and hence delayed ovulation and irregular cycles leading to infertility.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
The type of symptom in case of PCOS varies from person to person. Since PCOS is characterized by low levels of sex hormones, this condition may lead to symptoms such as:
- Excessive hair growth on stomach, face, chest, toes and thumbs
- The breast size starts to shrink
- There is a change in voice, making it deeper
- There is excessive loss of hair from your scalp
- Sometimes the face is filled with acne and the skin turns oily
- There are fertility problems like having trouble in ovulating or recurring miscarriages
- Frequent depression or mood swings
- Facing breathings problems while sleeping
I am 26 years old and breastfeeding. I get leg cramps in the night. I take my meals on time. I drink milk at night but still because of the pain I can't sleep the whole night. Please prescribe any medicines.
Sir I am 35 years old, doctor suggested to take NUFORCE - 3KIT for me and my wife becoz of her vagina infection, but after consuming that tablets her infection is cured but my secret area is itching and swelling, please suggest me why this is happening.
I was having monthly regularly on time bt this month I have been masturbating frequently but my periods date has already passed till now periods has not done till now please tell me what should I do now any problem.
I am 30 female my problem is that every month of 15th my period start but no 4 day over so now what I please do?
Sir my friend is 18 years old she had a unsafe sex. And she had taken a ipill after sex. This is her first sex. Now she is feeling stomach pain. Is she in safe hands. Please let me now.
Bleeding from the vagina during the pregnancy period in women can be quite a traumatic experience. Bleeding during pregnancy occurs due to several reasons. While some of these reasons can be ignored and are considered natural, the others might be of concern. Vaginal bleeding accompanied by spotting is common in women within twelve weeks of pregnancy. The cervix getting infected might also be a cause of the bleeding, which stops on its own after a certain period. However, bleeding from the vaginal area during pregnancy phase may also lead to something as severe as miscarriage or an early born infant.
Once u get bleeding after getting pregnant consult ur doctor as early as possible, it's the doctor who will guide u whether to wait or some action has to be taken. For proper assessment and control of the bleeding, you should undertake the following actions:
- Keep a track on the bleeding: You must have an idea about the amount of blood loss you have had. It will make your doctor's work much easier to understand the intensity and the root of the problem. He will also be able to present you with a control plan. You have to keep a pad in your underwear and let it get soaked. Keep a track on how many pads get used by in a span of 24 hours. Notice the other features of the bleeding as well; whether there is pain or not and the intensity of the bleeding. Keep a constant check on the color and shade of the blood, and mention the presence of blood clots if any to your doctor.
- Take sufficient amount of rest: Untroubled, peaceful bed rest for long duration is the primary treatment to prevent pregnancy bleeding. During the early days of bleeding, total bed rest is recommended by all doctors. In case the bleeding cannot be checked regardless of sufficient rest, you should call the doctor.
- Abstain from any form of heavy physical work: Any kind of physical labor, which produces strain in the body such as running, jogging, jumping, cycling or going up and down a staircase quite often should be strictly prohibited during pregnancy. Undertaking these activities causes the uterus to jerk, and may lead to the breakage of delicate blood vessels within the placenta. On the off chance that the bleeding is less, activities of this kind should be still strictly avoided. Even after the bleeding stops, keep away from any strain for two more weeks.
- Do not indulge in sexual intercourse: Sexual intercourse during pregnancy can enhance the vaginal bleeding to a great extent. For women facing bleeding during this phase, it is advised to keep away from having sex until your doctor advises.
Pregnancy bleeding is a serious issue and it must not be neglected in the slightest of extent.