Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dheerja Babbar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dheerja BabbarYour feedback matters!
I have joint pain in my leg due to chickenbuniya. This pain it is very painful due to this I cannot walk than what can I do to remove this pain please help me.
My leg is paining since last 5 days and I am not able to walk. I have tried many home remedies, but they are not working. What should I do?
I am a footballer player and I am suffering from lateral torn meniscus injury in my knee and my physio is gives me strengthening (Endurance) exercise so due to masturbation is it reduces from knee strength.
Sir I tested my cbc at thyrocare in 23 Jan 2018 My TLC 5.24,RBC-5.52, HB-17.4 MCHC-34. 6TPC-305 & OTHERS ARE WITHIN REFERENCE RANGES again ON 16 -02-2018 at S.C.B medical college THE RANGES ARE WBC-8.68,RBC-5.48,HGB16. 1,HCT-45.4% MCV82. 8 MCH-29.4 MCHC-35.5 PLT-386 RDW SD-38.5 RDW-CV-12.8 PDW-11.5 MPV-10.0 PLCR -25.9 PC TO. 39+ NEUT-6.08 LYMPH-2.15 Mono-0.28 EO 0.15 BASO-0.02 Dear Dr. my symptoms are Pain in my neck, shoulder,upper back both side of spine. Lower back ,hips&legs. Tingling pin prick all over. Trembling of muscles ,chest pain, breathing problem, dizziness ,lightheadedness, always flu like with mild temperate body (99-100) degree occasionally night sweat in past. Vertigo,balance problem, headache, head heaviness, nasal congestion, sometimes hoarse voice ,unable to see an object pointedly. Burning sensations all over ,body hot. Stress anxiety&depression, unable to sleep deep etc then several abdominal issues like upper abdominal pain with bloating, gas formation, sour eructation, sever indigestion, sour&dry mouth &tongue sever acid reflux ,loss of appetite etc My HAL B27 negative, crp,RA FACTOR negative EMG&NCV ,ECHO, ECG,TMT xray of pelvis spine &CHEST were ok last yr. REALLY I am very very serious about it. Whether it be cancer or any other please guide me without any delay. My age is 35 years. Regards.
Cervical osteoarthritis is also known as cervical spondylosis. It is a medical condition which involves changes in the joints of neck, bones and discs. This is generally caused due to the deterioration of the muscles owing to old age. With age, the cervical spine breaks down and loses all its fluids. This leads to stiffness in the spine. It occurs usually in middle aged and old aged people. This causes stiffness and severe neck pain. Corrective surgery is helpful to cure Cervical Osteoarthritis.
Symptoms of Cervical Osteoarthritis:
- Pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Headache which usually emerges from the neck.
- Severe pain in the arms and shoulder.
- Not being able to turn the head or neck fully while driving.
- Muscle spasm and abnormal reflexes.
- Grinding sensation or noise caused while bending the neck.
Cervical Osteoarthritis can be cured by physiotherapy in the following ways:
- Heat modalities- In this method the pain and stiffness is reduced by putting heat on the affected area. This type of therapy is called heat therapy.
- Neck exercise- Regular stretching and bending exercises for the neck can reduce pain and stiffness
- Manipulating therapy- This form of therapy is used by massage therapists. They massage and manipulate the joints so that the muscles can function smoothly.
- Hydrotherapy- This therapy involves exercising in a pool. Hydrotherapy is extremely beneficial for people having severe joint pain and stiffness.
- Cervical traction- This is a common non-surgical treatment which cures pain in the neck by opening the cervical foramen (hole or passage).
Physiotherapy is the most natural and safe way of curing cervical osteoarthritis. If you are diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, you should start physiotherapy as soon as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!