Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dheeraj Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj YadavYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with gas trouble and when it occurs I am unable to eat and due to this inside my throat it was like firing. My BP is always 80/60 or 90/70. So tell me what to eat for this problem.
I am getting unconscious after eating food at time. Suddenly while waking am going fall done please get me some solution.
I'm suffering from nervous system feeling very week and I am 25 years old only need suggestions so kindly tell me.
Hi, I'm 22 year old. Could please anyone tell me the procedure to get done the FSH & LH tests? Should we have to get it done on 3rd day of menstrual cycle in empty stomach. Please do answer my question. Thank you. Sir I had earlier asked this, I'm a student (engineering final year) and I love kids also I'm having thyroid issues, so I'm thinking to take this test since my periods are irregular since January. I'm worried a bit now and hence taking up this test sir.
Please suggest me some medicine for increasing height after 18. I have already taken ashvagandha for about 6 month.
I have an itching and some big ring and dots are at my lower body parts it will remove some times. I can ise cosvate-gm but after some time it will happen again. Please give me some suggestions about that to remove permanently.
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point of life, every person undergoes some large-scale tragedy. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others.
A large scale tragedy can cripple a person and devastate him. However, instead of breaking down, one should stand strong and face the situation. Here are 5 ways to cope with a large-scale tragedy:
- Talking to someone, honestly: You are not alone is this world and should not forget that there are many other people all around you. In case of a tragedy, you usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside you. Instead of keeping them to yourself, you must share these feelings with your friends or any person whom you trust. Venting out will enable you to relax.
- Act on truth: Always keep in mind that whatever happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. Always remember that you are not alone and there are people to help you out, no matter what kind of tragedy you have undergone. There is always some hope left.
- Be realistic: You have to differentiate between wishful thinking and hope and get it clear in your head. Wishful thinking might not get you anywhere and eventually you will be more disappointed. However, if you stick to reality and hope realistically, slowly you will be able to come out of your shell and face the world again. Face the reality that you have to struggle a lot for quite a long time and do not think about miracles.
- Second chances: In many situations, a tragedy comes with a blame. However, you should not confuse between condemnation and responsibility. Taking responsibility is wise, but self-condemnation takes you along the wrong track. You should give yourself another chance. You must let go of guilt and learn how to forgive and forget. By giving a new start, things will get back to normal. This is applicable in case of relationship-related tragedies.
- Have faith in God: When you are in a situation which is too tough to cope with, and you cannot foresee any hope, you have to believe in God. Keeping the faith is the best thing to do, and you should believe that hope is possible. If you have faith in a greater power, you will get through.
Large scale tragedies are difficult to cope with and can make you feel that your life is over. However, instead of isolating oneself and burying the grief, proper measures should be taken to cope with the tragedy for better and peaceful living. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.