Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dheeraj Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj YadavYour feedback matters!
I had mild fever for 2 days with cough, yesterday I felt very weak after going to loo and in evening I had this feeling:I couldn't think properly and sweated heavily. Since last evening it has happened 3 times. Before clinic opens any help appreciated. Also please suggest doctor.
Hello doctors. Km 26 years old male. Hght 5.9. Weight 67. When I was 22, 23 my face and all the skin was very healthy and chubby. For getting fair colour I used ti apply "skin light cream" over night. I have got sudden results and became like salman khan colour. Now am not using it. But *My face is now looking like 32. *Wrinkles occurred on fore head. *Tan is occupied my face.(specially on fore head and on nose, near eyes. *Chubby cheeks are disappeared. Face bones are now visible lightly. *Lips became black. *eyes are gone in side deep. Hair also became some weak. # please tell me clearly what type of foods, fruits, drinks to take and at what timings. Please help me get all the above mentioned qualities back in natural way.
How should I loose weight at home? please suggest me some simple methods to loose easily and fastly.
I eat more in night and avoid lunch many time, breakfast I take, I have tummy, I have Bp, diabetic, weight 125 Kg,
Mujhe high bp 150/115 hai dawa bataye jisse mera bp normal ho jaye our kya khana chahiye. Please suggest.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.