Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dheeraj Wadhwa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj WadhwaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Can please anybody tell me, Will green tea is useful to loose the weight? If yes does it has some side effects on body? Thanks in advance.
Doctor I had a sex with a call girl in February I used two condoms and she gave a hand job over the condom to get me ejaculated. So please let me know what are the chances of acquiring HIV and please note the condom looked intact and it didn't break. Please assist doctor. I didn't kiss or lick that call girl, I had sex only for 3 minutes and her vagina was loose, so there was no rough sex. Also please understand why I am worried, it is because after 9 days after this incident I got a small lump and it is painless and it's still there. So let me know do I need to worry about HIV and take a test.
I have a skin infection, in which there are multiple pimples, they are red in the beginning but turn dark even create a spot towards the end. They are reoccurring and don't seem to stop even after medication. I consulted a doctor and was told that it's PLAVA but there don't seem to be any improvement from medicines. Can anyone suggest me proper medication as well as home remedies?
Respected sir I am 22 years male, I look so thin in weight and I have approximate 45 + kgs weight, so I fed up with doing so many things about growing my body but still I haven't seen any changes, so at last I found one that I have seen protein powder which is available in market, can I use that, pls suggest me, will these powder affects my body, cn I use that powder pls reply me?
I am Karan I am from karna and I am male and I want to know that what are the symptoms of flu and how long does it last?
I am 50 years old with CKD under treatment. My current problem is of ejaculation at sleep. It happens more frequently. Is there any treatment for this.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
Vitiligo is a skin disorders that is characterized by the development of white patches on the skin. The disorder is chronic in nature; it occurs when the melanocytes (melanin production and distribution agent) which are present in the skin, die.
The area of the skin affected by this condition tends to vary from person to person. It may affect the insides of your mouth, hair, eyes and cause permanent discoloration.
Vitiligo can be classified into two types:
1. Segmented Vitiligo: This type of vitiligo tends to spread fast but is stable than the other type. It is asymmetrical and affects such portions of the skin which are linked to nerves that originate in the dorsal roots along the spinal cord.
2. Non- Segmental Vitiligo: This type of vitiligo occurs in equal proportions on both sides of the body. This disorder affects the areas of the skin that are exposed to sun frequently, such as the arms, neck and the face.
There is no known cause of vitiligo; however, the likely causes are found to be trauma from a stressful event, chemical exposure and genetics. It may also result from complications in the immune system.
1. The primary symptom of vitiligo is the appearance of white patches on the skin.
2. The initial patches which occur on the skin are slightly pale in color; which becomes even paler in due course of time and eventually turn white, thus making them look distinct and prominent on the skin.
3. The edge of the patches may become inflamed and cause itching.
4. Direct exposure to the skin may cause the symptoms to aggravate.
According to Ayurveda, Leucoderma is caused due to the aggravation of Pitta Dosha. Pitta is an Ayurvedic humor which symbolizes heat or fire, and is manifested in the skin. Aggravated Pitta leads to accumulation of ama (toxins) in deep layers of the skin, leading to the condition of Leucoderma.
Pitta is of five types; one of them is Bhrajak Pitta that gives coloration to skin. In the case of Leucoderma, Bhrajak Pitta is in an imbalanced state, and therefore, the skin starts losing its color and white patches appear. Along with Pitta Dosha, deeper body tissues like Rasa Dhatu (nutrient plasma), Rakta (blood), Mansa (muscles), Lasika (lymph) are also involved in the disease.
Treatment consists of pacifying imbalanced body energies, cleansing the blood and administrating herbs that restore skin color. Poor digestion is the root cause of this disease, as it causes the build-up of toxins in the tissues. An essential part of treatment, therefore, is restoring digestion. The patient will also be advised on the correct diet and lifestyle adjustments to prevent recurrence of the disorder.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Increase consumption of vegetables that are bitter in taste, like drumsticks and bitter gourd.
- Stay away from difficult to digest foods, sour taste, excessive salt, curd, fish, jaggery and sesame seeds.
- Avoid consumption of opposite foods, such as fish and milk together.
- Have sound and adequate sleep daily.
- Do not over-expose yourself to excessive cold or heat conditions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.