Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj VohraYour feedback matters!
Doctor please let me know bow can I get whiteness on my teeth back which become yellowish after start smoking. Now I am trying to quit smoking.
I had removed the upper teeth sometimes back and now some times bad odour is coming from there just like peep type and please tell me which medicine should be taken as I am far away from doctor and rest is ok.
Is it possible to get me teeth whiten I tried so many methods didn't work and even I used Colgate whitening tat 2 didn't work so is there any treatment should I take of there is let me know the cost? Or any natural remedies or should I take any tablet? Thank you in advance.
Hello Doctor, My middle upper two teeth are so yellow like two brown/yellow dots on them how I remove it & white my teeth this problem I am facing 3-4 years before. Pls recommend me any medicine name who remove these as fast as possible Thank You And sorry for my bad english.
Sir I have pain in my tuth and holl also in my tuth and my mouth smell very badly so give me solutions sir please I want to remove this smell and pain so give me solutions this.
I have one doubt some times I feel some bad smell in my mouth so I feel any problem? please clear my doubt.
When im brushing or when im eating an apple or gova or some fruit my teeth gets blood immediately it is happening for 3 months and my mouth is also getting bed smell brushing after a few hours can you suggest me something I used to brush at 5 o clock in the early morning and then after that at 10 o clock or 11 o clock it gets bad smell.
I have dental bridge of two teeth in my upper front jaw. Colour of it looks different from rest of the teeth. Colour of bridge is brighter than other teeth. What should I do for matching colour of it.
I have a severe tooth pain on the tooth that was treated with root canal over 3 ago. I had two doses of Ciproflaxacin Hydrochloride 500 mg tablets twice since last evening along with Ibuprofen, but the pain is still intense. What should I do?
I am relief from neck but now I feel uneasy pain in left side upper teeth and some in my left side throat and left ear. What cheq up I should do ? is this a symptoms of cancer ?
Fluoride treatment is commonly given to children as their teeth are developing. If a child has a history of cavities or are at high risk of decay, he or she should use additional fluoride to promote remineralization. Often children get fluoride treatment done every six months for extra protection against cavities.
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://www.prudentdentalclinic.com
There is yellow and black cement type covering all around my teeth. What shall I do. My mother has got the same problem before but when she cleaned her teeth from the Dentist. Till now she is having problem. Some teeth of her has become very weak as if it will break someday. So is there any medicine for cleaning that cement or there is no option?
I have my yellow teeth and I am very afraid with this please tell me how to make this white and shining. I regular brush.
Many a times I get mouth ulcers and sometimes it's 3-4 ulcers at same time. I usually take a vitamin b complex tablet for relief. Any suggestion to avoid this ulcers.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.