Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. DheerajYour feedback matters!
Hi, there are thin black lines developing near my gums. Earlier it was only below one tooth but now it has spread to adjacent teeth as well. Please advise what steps shall I take to get rid of this?
I have a problem in teeth in inner cavity it was so pain while eating so can you help from this problem.
I have bad breath problem which is not related to my oral hygiene as I have consulted a lot of dentists but they could not help me. What can be the causes and what is the cure for it and which doctor should I consult for the same.
Do mouth ulcers cause deep inside the mouth almost the throat portion. Or it is a symptom of any other disease.
Hello sir. Teeth problem when I brush then my gums leave bloood I mean gum bleeding it happens any time any where. I consulted to the dentist but he told me that you have no pairia you have no problem but am feed up with gum bleeding.
Since most toothaches are the result of tooth decay, following good oral hygiene practices can prevent toothaches.
Good oral hygiene practices consist of brushing regularly with a fluoride-containing toothpaste, flossing once daily, rinsing once or twice a day with an antiseptic mouthwash, and seeing your dentist twice a year for professional cleaning.
In addition to these practices, eat foods low in sugar and ask us about sealants. Sealants are a great solution when it comes to safeguard your teeth.
Dear sir I am virendra gupta 22, there was some problem with my teeth 3/4 month back, hence I went for dentist and nade RCT. But capping of that I have not done what should I do for further treatment.
I have open a glass bottle by teeth, and I am in a lot of pain. One of my molar teeth, is giving me trouble. What is the best tablet you, advice me to take?
I am suffering from teeth problem. I have no cavity till but sometime feel cavity like pain below some teeth. I regularly brush my teeth from my childhood once a day. But 7-8 years ago I have cleaned my teeth by a dentist friend and after then I am suffering from cold feel in my teeth even when I inhale a long breath from mouth it feels very cold so that I even can't think of eating ice cream. I often drunk very hot coffee and tea but now a days it also unbearable for my teeth to take very hot things and even chewing hard things also making feeling like sour type pain in jaw's teeth since last month. What should I do?
I am suffering from mouth ulcers from last 10 years and consulted so many different doctors but it kept on recurring.
There is a major problem in my gum and teeth blooding and pain last two month I take ment medicine but there is no any effect pulse suģess you a better solution.
I have ulcer on my tongue so I'm getting problem to eat and talk which medicine should I take ? To get relief.
I am chewing tobacco last 4 years. Amd I have problem in mouth. And I don't eat spicy food well and under my mouth there is bluish coloured around it. I have problem in open mouth. Please suggest me. Thanks sir.
Make your teeth sparkle!
Tooth jewellery is the most fashionable thing in today's world. Dental Jewellery is a brilliant way to add sparkles to your smile and stand out of the crowd.The best of film stars, models and high society people are into tooth jewellery. Teenagers and pretty girls, can use tooth jewellery to add a sparkle to their beautiful smile. It's true. With Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center's jewels you can actually have a sparkling smile! It's easy, painless and a superficial procedure which requires no alteration to your teeth.
Tooth jewellery is basically an accessory which is fixed on any prominent front tooth.
A lot of jewellery designs in different sizes and colors are available to choose from, and you can pick depending on what you wish to express with your smile.
Features & Advantages-
1.Dental jewellery is very affordable.
2.Very simple and short procedure.
4.You can get them matching with your attire that you are going to wear.
5.No tooth structure is damaged.
6.Superficial. No drilling/holes required.
7.Can be removed at any time if desired.
8.Can be fixed again at a later stage.
9. Achieve a perfect picture on your big day.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?