Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Please tell me minimum charge of RCT and I have also conform charges of tooth's Cap my teeth is right side 7 number.
I have yellow teeth for 3 days! what should I do? I am young college girl. and I am depress for this problem.
I have itching in upper lining of mouth causing lot of cough and sneezing. It's going on since last few month. I have seen a doctor but it return if I stop taking antihistamine. Please tell me the reason and cure for it. I have never had such kind of weird disease.
I am 21 years old I have been suffering from mouth ulcers for 2 years. I used many medicines. But not got relief please help me.
All day long my mouth smells really very bad. After brushing also the smell doesn't go away I clean my tongue regularly but there is no use. I have also used mouth wash but its only effective for few minutes. Im really very worried and feel embarrassed while talking to someone pls help.
I have problem with mouth ulcers they appear on toung also. I drink plenty of water and my digestive system is also good but still they appear.
I have an ache on my left jaw its being paning more and more I cant bear it even I cant open my mouth to eat. What I have to do? Is there any solution?
I have dental problem. I get sensitivity and due to that I am not able to concentrate on things. Please guide.
There is some mouth problem like ulcers but they big and many more I have taken b- complex but nothing happened what should I do?
Hi Is tegreitol 200 mg a cure for bruxcisim? how many years we have to take? will this medicine affet gamma gt level. Before this, was taking censopramplus10 past21 months
I have been suffering mouth ulcer since six to seven days and have been regularly using the ointment but till now I have seen no signs of it reducing.
Umar 24 yr. Mai lagbhag 3 mahine se pareshan hun Mujhe pahle aage ka jo tant ka hissa Hai nichli satah me Chala pargya phir aage ka jo tant ka upri satah Hai masude ke just uper ek chota sa line ke trah Chala parga. Kuchhi dino me mujhe tonnsil padgya Mai hartrah ka test karwaya kahin koitrah ka dikkat nhi hi Mai ilaz karane me laparwahi karta hu lekin antibiotics leta rahta hun magar mujhe kuch dino se jaida pareshan hun Kuchdino se mahgi dawain chal rahi Hai magar kuch fàida nahi horaha Ek baat aur sir/mam Mai sirf tambaku ka pàryogkarta hun wah bhi bahut kam Mujhe kuch rasta batain please.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.