Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Dharam ChawlaYour feedback matters!
I am having lots of pimple on my face! So how I can recover it. It pain me! And it lots of black spots. Please help me.
I am 19 years old and am seeking for advise to keep my hairs and skin glowing and nourished in summer so that it gets a fresh look.
Hi, My wife age 28 she is suffering from pimples in her face & her legs are paining in night when sleep. She didn't sleep in night also & black marks is coming near eyesight & water is going from body also.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
I have skin problem. I got itching on my skin usually. Which produces hives over the skin. Citrazin works for me. But just for some hours. Should I go for some tests?
Im 25 male .im majorly black and more over neck and hands are more black How to increase skin brightness.
Does massaging your eyes reduce dark circles Is there any way to reduce dark circles I sit next to my laptop for more than 10 hrs everyday is due to that? Is there any facial excise for eyes?
Have rashes in the groin area. Getting cured only temporarily when apply skin creams like fourderm and castor NF. This continue for about 3 months. Have been regularly applying the medicine. Please help.
Sir I am 19 years old. I am quite a fair in colour from my birth till now. But from last 8-9 months I had my classes tym changed and had to travel in sun rays without any protection nd for that I hav lost my complexion. I feel my self little dark now when ever I see mirror. I tried some remedies which did not worked. Tried many things bt I am afraid it may react my skin the way I am using different products. I am becoming dark day by day and dnt knw the solution for it. Even I hav got rough dry skin. Please help me sir give me a perfect solution for it. Thank you sir.
I am 35 year old male and have dark spot on forehead & cheeks with bleach cream for last two year. I have used many cream but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am fed up by marks on my nose. Marks are like dump on my nose. Reflects on mirror. Suggest me some better treatment.
I happen to see small traces of blood in my stool even while cleaning too, had kind of burning and pain in anal area a week back, no nausea, proper appetite. Constipation issues from 2 days. Kind of feverish. What is the issue, reason and treatment for it.
Sir/Madam, I am 28 years old male. I am suffering from the skin problems like pimples, black marks and dry skin at winter times. The black marks are not fading away from my face. And at the winter time my face is covered with a black like layer which seems to be like fungal infection. I am using HH sone cream twice a week for this issue. How to get rid of this problem. please help me.
In my family we all are suffering from fungal infection. Including my grandmother aged 80 plus, my father aged 63, my mother aged 55 years, my sister in law aged 29 years old, sister 15 years, nephew 6 years old, me 26 from last three months but not getting cured. Already consumed various medicines and applied ointments suggested my doctors. Worried. Please help me.
A rough layer has developed on my lips. I am not able to even open my mouth wider. Its dry and has tightened my lips. Its since last 1 week. Please please help me out. I am suffering alot.
How the black spots could remove from the face and become white? Any simple suggestions to become white?
Facial Melanosis is the effect of excessive Melanin and abnormal Melanocyte under the skin. This results in hyperpigmentation problem; which frequently changes from brown to black and is usually found on the cheek and brow areas of the face. Mostly occurring in females as compared to males, it is found in the age group of over 30 years. Pregnancy, sun exposure, stress, hormone treatments including contraceptive pills, certain medications, and some cosmetics are some of the factors triggering Facial Melanosis.
Treatments for Facial Melanosis:
Facial Melanosis treatment might be very slow to respond. Sometimes, it also leads to irritation in sensitive skin, thus resulting in post inflammatory pigmentation.
Usually, a combination of following measures is helpful:
- Discontinuation of hormonal contraception
- Lifelong, year-round sun protection with a high SPF sunscreen. Reapply it after every 2 hours in case you are outdoors during the summer. Along with this, wear a broad-brimmed hat.
- If applicable, choose cosmetics which have sunscreen.
- Use a mild cleanser and if your skin is dry, don’t forget to use a light moisturizer.
- Application of Anti-Melasma Cream – The main function of Anti-Melasma cream is to reduce the Melanin by interrupting Tyrosinase (enzyme containing copper found in animal and plant tissues which support the secretion of melanin) activity. The active elements in the cream which are intended for Anti-Melasma are Licorice Acid, Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Ascorbic Acid.
- Usage of Sun Protection Cream – You should look out for those sun protection creams with SPF factor above 15. Also, Sunscreen should be Para-Aminobenzoic Acid-Free (PABA-Free). The presence of Micronized Titanium Dioxide, which is an active element that works as UV-A and UV-B reflector, becomes an issue of importance while selecting the perfect sunscreen.
- Peeling – Superficial or the epidermis layer of your skin can be chemically peeled off and this must be done by a specilized dermatologist or under the supervision of a dermatologist.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.