Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dhanesh KawatraYour feedback matters!
My stool is not loose or tight. I feel very uneasy sometimes pls suggest me what to do my stomach looks very bigger all the time.
I had a few beers on 2nd night and got surprisingly little too intoxicated as the beers were extremely mild and ended up vomiting at least 4 to 5 times that night. Now its been 3 days and I am experiencing light pain in my liver since last 2 days. I have had jaundice twice before once in 2010 and then in 2013. Have I again got it because of the alcohol? What tests should I do apart from SGOT SGPT to confirm on this and also things that I should avoid doing. Thanks.
Sir, i am getting boils and red rashes on my neck, face, thighs and hands too after eat, what is the desease call, is it a dangerious one. age-35 yrs, female
I have blood clot over by body . Someone pain when I touch or press them . I have got these after recovering from typhoid in 2008. Kindly help me in this.
I Am not able to get strawberry to mix with yoghurt since it's a seasonal fruit. Suggest me some good fruit to mix with yogurt to consume after post work out.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.
Hello Doctor, I have a habit of masturbating frequently by laying down on bed and rubbing penis on the bed, also known as Bed Humping. Will there be any problem while having actual intercourse due to this and can this cause any damage to my testicles as well as my sperm levels?
Platelets are 128000. Fever repeat in 7 to 8 hours. Since 29th sep 2016. Dengue is negative. Kindly suggest.
I have always cough and cold. I am suffering from allergy from dust and sun light. I have also feel like that fever. What should I do to prevent?
I have many time in that case of doses in have any fever and they call the doctor and you have so Mich.
Hi I am 25 y.O, from last one year i am doing night shift and i couldn't able to follow a regular 3 times diet and i lost around 15kgs. Please advice if there is any way i could get all the necessary nutrients in 2 meals a day?
Hello I have a sex problem. When ever I am trying to sex with me wife I get out quickly. please tell me what to do?
I have a problem with my throat. Most of the time, I do spit here and there. The saliva coming from my mouth is actually coming from my throat and its bit extra thick than normal. On weather change I easily get my throat infected and it goes worst lead to cough and cold. My cough dint go before 2 to 3 week and its very pain full. My main problem is regular formation of thick saliva in my throat, and due to that I keep spiting here and there. During morning time its more. I am suffering from this more than 12 years. Few doctors I consulted gave some medicine for cough and cold which never helped me. I am late riser and can change that, and if I really wake up early I get headache and other stuff like burning sensation in my stomach running till my neck. Let me know if you can really help me thanks ravi a
Hi I am 36 years old male suffering with serious sexual issues. With Low libido and Erectile dysfunction issues. Consulted so many doctors no user and I Need your help to resolve the problem.
My penis get cuts on the skin and after few days front portion of my skin get white and shrink now I am using oil vitamin E but still after 15days cut and white paches are there.
Hello. My mom has a bone paining in upper bone of the chest. What should we do. Means what are the symptoms of causing it.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.