Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dhanesh KawatraYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male and I suffered from half head pain. I have lot of stress, tension, lack of sleep and so on. What should I do?
Sir I am suffering from fever since last night. I have taken sumo and a antibiotic tab. But couldn't find relief. So I want some suggestion please give.
I have a gay sex unprotected sex and 3 month after I go for HIV test and get a negative result but am facing mouth sores and small nodes on necks am I safe or not should I go for any other tests.Please tell sir .
I am 58 years female. I have issues regarding leakage of urine while bending, laughing & coughing. No itching or pain is there. Please advise.
I am suffering from tonsillitis from many years. I do remedies my tonsillitis is cure when I drink when I eat it's on again come. I do Ayurveda treatment and allopathic treatment Allopathy cefpodoxime cefixime cetrizine Azithromycin and all kind of antibiotic but again and again I am suffering of tonsillitis what should I do.
I am a 20 year old, I haven't slept for 4 days and now my head aching, what should I do please help me. Thank you.
I'm a sexually active guy who is not addicted to smoking, drinking I want to know about erectile dysfunction, peyronie disease will affect during intercourse. Due to this disease women cannot be pregnant kindly help me with medication.
I am suffered and think so much about sex Me and wife not satisfied But loves so much Due exertion I tired so much.
My father facing a problem of varicose veins in his both the legs, please tell me the consequences relating this.
My Grandson is at present 11 years old. When he was born, he did not cry for some 30 seconds. Thereafter, when he was 6 months old, he started getting seizures. We gave him the best available treatment and seizures stopped after about 3 - 4 months treatment given by pediatric Neuro Physician. Afterwards, due to medicine effect or for any other reason, when he grew up, he had no speech and he was hyper-active. Even at present, he is speaking only Ba - Pappa- Dada. Only. He is hyper-active even today. He is otherwise normal except above difficulties. He eats, walks, sleeps regularly. He listens everything and understand what we say. We seek your expert advice for his speech problem as well as hyper-activeness. He is fond of viewing TV Ads and listening music through mobile. Please advise us. At present he is not taking any treatment as the treatments taken earlier, has no significant effect.
Mouth ulcers can be very painful. They occur either because of some trauma to the oral tissues, vitamin deficiency or maybe a symptom of some oral diseases. Generally an ulcer takes about 7-10 to heal.
Quinoa is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods. It is gluten free and high in protein. It is among the few plants which contain all 9 essential amino acids. Quinoa is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin E, vitamin B and other beneficial antioxidants.
Here are 10 health benefits of quinoa:
- Quinoa comes in red, white and black colors. It is an edible seed and becoming very trendy among the people who are health conscious. It is loaded with the richness of many important nutrients. There are traces of nutrients present which are very healthy for the body These include flavonoids which are basically the plant antioxidants which have beneficial effects on the health. Quercetin and Kaempferol are flavonoids and are found in large amounts in quinoa. Both these molecules have anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti cancer and anti depressants effects.
- Very high in fiber, much higher than most grains. It is high in fiber, but boiled quinoa has less fiber in it as it is absorbed by the water. It has almost 17-27 grams of fiber per cup.
- Gluten free and perfect for people with gluten intolerance. A gluten free diet is considered to be healthy as long as the starches are not refined as this causes a problem. If gluten foods with refined sugars are consumed they are equal to consuming junk food. Quinoa is a natural gluten free product and is used in gluten free recipes. This increases the nutrient value and the antioxidants of the gluten diet.
- Amino acids make up the protein. Some of these amino acids are known as essential as we need to get them through diet. Many plant foods are deficient in some essential amino acids like lysine. But quinoa is an exception, as it contains all the nine amino acids.
- The glycemic index is usually done to measure the blood sugar levels. On eating foods high in glycemic index, it can stimulate the hunger and leads to obesity. The glycemic index of quinoa is 53 which is low.
- Certain nutrients like magnesium, potassium, zinc and (for women) irons go missing from the diet. Quinoa is very high in all these minerals, especially magnesium.
- Quinoa can lower blood sugar and triglyceride level thus, improving metabolic health.
- Quinoa appears to be very high in antioxidants, which are increased even further after the seeds are sprouted.
- Helps in losing weight as quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index.
- Quinoa is very easy to include in diet.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.