Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay GuptaYour feedback matters!
Having back pain I think its because sitting continuously in front of the system as I am working as system engineer.
I have back pain and I consulted so many doctors and it does not working for me so would you suggest me what should I done.
I am 22yr. Old boy. I have a problem of back pain and headache from last two days. That's why I can't concentrate on my study. Please suggest me.
Hi. I m 25 yrs (female). I have been suffering from severe lower back pain from over a week. I have change my matress to spring one a month ago. Could it be the reason for pain. How to cure.
I am 25 years old female. My hands are shaking badly when I do anything even when I straighten my hand. It affected my work and I am feeling very embarrassing. I cannot do my work confidently. May I take propranolol. Can it help me. I want to overcome from this and do my work properly.
I'm feeling pain when I walking on road my knees are paining so why is solution please help me solving problem.
My knees are paining very much .my age was 51. From last 1 month onwards it was stated paining severely .for me English medicine will not accept .plz help me.
My mother is getting swelling on face in chikungunya fever and her lower legs get sweat. Why this is happening? please tell me and any medicine for this?
How can we heal the ligament injury I am having a pain in my foot while lying on bed. It ll be fyn with time or I had to go under some sort of treatment.
I had a small incident at last month. I fell down from bike. That time I directly touched the floor by hand. That time no pain in my hand. But after two weeks little bit pain in left hand wrist area. If am strongly supporting my hand some where to do something or to lift some thing means I have a pain in wrist area. Some while twisting time also pain is there. So what to do?
I have very very pain in my arms and head. This pain always remain in my head so please advise me and give me a permanent solution. Bcz I m very sad due to this pain.
I am 55 yr old. For last few years iam feeling pain on my right lower back. What caution I should follow? What medicine I should take?
I am 48 years old. Having diabetes for about 7 years. Both of my foot are swelling. Createnine and urea under control. Kidney functions normally. Taking about 5 liters of water every day. What is the best way to treat. Out of 1000ml capacity of my urinary bladder I can pass only 400ml still about 600 ml remain as residual urine. No pain or sensation of residual urine. What to do?
Hi, recently I felt swelling at the end of my skull behind the left ear and the feeling is bad AlL over body including dizziness, lack of concentration etc.I am having severe Gas, acidity and heartburn problem including shoulder and neck pain. Now my Heartbeat is very fast and loud sometimes. This left side pain is confusing if it is related to heart problem. I don't know if I have heart or lung problems. Swelling receded after I used heating pad. But now feeling slow pain on the left side of skull end and heart problem is there. I have cut smoking otherwise I am a healthy guy. Please advise.
I am suffering from severe knee pain from last 6 to 8 days, what should I do to reduce my knee pain as soon as possible?
I have a back pain since last 1 year whenever I go to sleep I start pointing and I turn again and again plzz tell me what should I do for my pain.
She is 30 years old having 6 years old daughter. Suffering from high heels pain. Some swelling also in her heels.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.